Family and Community (528)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mass Wedding

LGBTQ couples tie the knot in Toronto mass wedding globalnews.ca/news/1417230/lgbtq-couples-to-tie-the-knot-in-toronto-mass-wedding/

Started by Patricia

0 Jun 26

Parental Control

I've looked all over the internet, but I cannot find any source other than Yahoo Answers that has a response to whether one's parents can l…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

1 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Teaching Creationism As Science Now Banned In All UK Public Schools

George Dvorsky ProfileFollowUnfollow George Dvorsky In what's being heralded as a secular triumph, the UK government has banned th…

Started by Patricia

10 Jun 23
Reply by Plinius

My grandmother died on the 10th

I'm not sure I can go to her funeral due to health issues, but I'm already dreading it. I've had to explain my general distress a few times…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

28 Jun 18
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Father and Son, $1 Photobooth, Circa 1982

Started by James M. Martin

5 Jun 16
Reply by Christine

What to say?

So let's just say that you are out amongst friends, and someone announces that their father will be undergoing open heart surgery or their…

Started by Gina H

32 May 31
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

My mother and I had another fight and I'm worried about the future.

Could you please read this? I really need some support and I don't have any atheist friends. First of all, I'm female. Maybe that will col…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

19 May 28
Reply by Craigart14

It is way past time to end Female Genital Torture.

The technical term is "Female Genital Mutilation" or FGM.  Some call it female circumcision.  However, after looking at this link (drawings…

Started by Sentient Biped

15 May 23
Reply by Dustin Roy

What to do about the passive apologists

I have a few of these at my school who are completely deluded. Ironically they're some of my closest friends but they are just batshit insa…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

32 May 19
Reply by BarbaraSATX

electronic cigarettes

What do you think about electronic cigarettes? Apparently the tobacco co's are up to their old game, marketing e-cigarettes to kids in an e…

Started by Luara

7 May 18
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
7 minutes ago
Christine replied to Sentient Biped's discussion If Atheists spoke to religious people the way religious people speak to atheists"
8 minutes ago
Christine replied to sflmac's discussion God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.
12 minutes ago
John Jubinsky liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life
14 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
15 minutes ago
Christine replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
17 minutes ago
sflmac posted a discussion
18 minutes ago
ShroudedAtheist joined Steph S.'s group
19 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
30 minutes ago
Meri Weathers shared Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion on Google +1
30 minutes ago
Meri Weathers liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life
30 minutes ago
ShroudedAtheist joined David Thornton's group
32 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service