Atheist Nexus Logo

Family and Community (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

7.5 million people left religion since 2012: Three graphs from latest General Social Survey

http://tobingrant.religionnews.com/2015/03/12/7-5-million-people-left-religion-since-2012-three-graphs-latest-general-social-survey/?utm_co

Started by jlaz

7 Mar 14
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Bad news sells but it's bad for you.

This is something I am guilty of, big time.  Passing on bad news about issues that affect secular people, or atheists, or folks here.  Some…

Started by Daniel W

4 Mar 10
Reply by Plinius

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara

106 Mar 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

Female Equality

Hey, I just signed the petition "Federal Party Leaders: Join an Election Debate that Speaks to Women" and wanted to see if you could help b…

Started by Patricia

15 Mar 4
Reply by Patricia

Atheist Billboards Go Up in Puerto Rico to Promote Upcoming Conference

Billboards sponsored by American Atheists are now up in San Juan and Ponce, Puerto Rico, to mark the upcoming conference there this August…

Started by Hiram

5 Feb 25
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes

3 Feb 22
Reply by Richard Haynes

Letter to Jenny McCarthy, via Atheism and Me

Posted: 05 Feb 2015 10:19 PM PST Dear Jenny McCarthy, I know it's unlikely you'll ever read this, and that if it ever does come to your att…

Started by Patricia

33 Feb 22
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

When you start to feel contempt for your closest friend(s)

Hello, everyone.  This is my first post.  I'm looking for some advice.  I'm quite torn. For a number of years I've co-hosted a podcast tha…

Started by Robert Gross

82 Feb 18
Reply by Amy B

Strange side-effect of sniper movie

Let me start by saying I don't have an opinion about the film "American Sniper" yet. I usually try to avoid being part of a hysteria, so I…

Started by roland707

35 Feb 8
Reply by Michael Penn

Proselytizing duo ignore sign posted on my front door

A long time ago, I got fed up with the Jehovah's Witnesses and other theists who insist on bothering me at home. I have health problems, in…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service