Atheist Nexus Logo

Family and Community (580)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard HaynesLatest Reply

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by LuaraLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"End compulsory worship in schools"

Hey, I just signed the petition "End compulsory worship in schools" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name. Our goal is…

Started by Patricia

7 May 9
Reply by Patricia

Pros and cons of home schooling?

In this country is some discussion if home schooling should be forbidden. I think that's a good idea - I abhor monocultures and a family th…

Started by Plinius

3 Apr 30
Reply by jay H

Anger & Guns

Nearly one in ten U.S. adults have impulsive anger issues and access to guns Posted: 08 Apr 2015 06:04 AM PDT An estimated 9 percent of ad…

Started by Patricia

35 Apr 11
Reply by Patricia

Has anyone heard from James Martin lately?

James usually posts frequently.  Then....  silence.  I hope he's OK.

Started by Daniel W

14 Apr 5
Reply by Daniel W

Poll in BC Shows Largely Non-religious

New poll shows British Columbia largely non-religious In April 2013, the British Columbia Humanist Association commissioned a poll of r…

Started by Patricia

10 Apr 5
Reply by Patricia

The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement (VHEMT)

http://vhemt.org/ “May we live long and die out” Call me crazy, but they have great points on their website. My favorite is the fact that…

Started by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

2 Mar 31
Reply by Patricia

Choir singing hymns in public school performance

My grandson, a high school freshman in Michigan, just played for me the recording of his choir performance. The singing was beautiful, but…

Started by Billie Culver

5 Mar 29
Reply by Asa Watcher

Poor people tithing

I just learned my 88-year-old mother tithed $2,000 to her church last year. She's poor and barely lives off of a $1200 monthly check from S…

Started by Buck316

21 Mar 28
Reply by Patricia

Anti-Atheist discrimination and corruption in the Federal Magstrate's court and The Family Court

Make of it what you will, but I don't hallucinate, and nor do I have delusions of reference, and I never have. Avoid Christian psychiatris…

Started by Bruce Long

58 Mar 27
Reply by Patricia

Covering Faces in Canada

Most Canadians say faces shouldn’t be covered at citizenship ceremonies: poll http://globalnews.ca/news/1894770/most-canadians-say-faces-

Started by Patricia

2 Mar 21
Reply by Plinius

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service