Family and Community (532)

Featured Discussions

Meet Brother Richard

You might be interested in this interview with the A/N admin, Brother Richard - talking about his history with religion and trying to creat…

Started by LuaraLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you deal with being disliked / hated?

This is one of many things that I handled better when I was younger. When I was in high school, I didn't give a rat's ass what anyone thoug…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

35 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

The Walk of Shame. In honor of Barbara's new dog.

We get the walk of shame when I say "do you want a bath?" but never on "Who stole the pizza from the countertop?"

Started by Sentient Biped

13 Sep 10
Reply by Luara

Isolation and Depression

I did a forum search and was surprised to not find any recent threads touching on this topic. I am new to this site, and a big part of what…

Started by Ryan Sikorski

58 Sep 7
Reply by Steve

Preparing to Come Out

My husband and I both became atheists at the same time. We had been studying apologetics and reading the "New Atheist" books trying to find…

Started by Morgan West

18 Sep 1
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

Feeling conflicted

I'm not sure how to feel, and so am conflicted.  Yesterday my brother was baptized into the Catholic church.  On the one hand, he's 31, and…

Started by That lady over there

7 Sep 1
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

Trouble meeting other atheists

Hi there I live in NE Kentucky and also homeschooling my 15 year old son. It's very lonely at times as I literally go out about once a week…

Started by Fiona Hawke

7 Sep 1
Reply by Nick Bottom

Discouraged: just got back from chorus practice

I haven't sung in the local community chorus for a few years. I decided to re-join this semester, but after tonight, I'm seriously re-think…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

19 Aug 29
Reply by Luara

Meet Brother Richard

You might be interested in this interview with the A/N admin, Brother Richard - talking about his history with religion and trying to creat…

Started by Luara

51 Aug 25
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

How to identify a narcissist

One simple question: To what extent do you agree with this statement: "I am a narcissist"? (Note: The word "narcissist" means egotistical,…

Started by Luara

8 Aug 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

ISIS apparently beheaded James Foley

See http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/world/meast/isis-james-foley/  American journalist.  The video was briefly on Youtube. 

Started by Luara

11 Aug 20
Reply by The Flying Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service