Ethics & Morals (526)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Right Winger Kills At Holocaust...

Hello everyone, (There is self-promotion below but it is for a valid point.) I was surfing the net the other day and I seen the following…

Started by Doug Anderson

5 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

Organized Hate!

What is your response to those who think websites like these only serve the purpose to organize hate? Do you think that this site might pr…

Started by Antonett Ewan

94 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

When does a zygote become a human being?

Colorado for equal rights has a ballot to give person hood to zygotes. Should a zygote be given person-hood? If a zygote or embryo was a pe…

Started by Jim Winkler

54 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

Pastor prays for Obama's death.

How utterly xtain of him. And they allowed this on the air! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GeXVKb2hbM

Started by Goz

5 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Billy Deaton

Secularists less likely to support torture- Pew Research Center survey

The strongest support for torture (60%) came from white Protestant evangelicals. Those who profess no religion at all are least likely to s…

Started by Nate

0 Jun 10, 2009

Child claims to be psychic (more supernatural child abuse)

Well, err, no... Her mother claims she's psychic. The kid just hears imaginary voices and wouldn't have a clue what a psychic was without c…

Started by Фелч Гроган

8 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Joey

What's So Bad About Killing Children?

I came across this by stumbling.... Excerpt form the article... " Imagine you are walking down the street, minding your own business, and…

Started by Riaz Ahmed Shah

2 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Joey

Thoughts on the "Ryan" report in Ireland...

One thing that never fails to horrify me is the capacity for good Christian god fearing folk to excuse the abhorrent behavior of their own.…

Started by Ryan Goldblatt

3 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Ryan Goldblatt

What is the basis for our ethical duty to care for our children?

Another abortion thread has started in Politics but instead of having too many sub discussions I've started another here. I'd like to know…

Started by Simon JM

38 May 27, 2009
Reply by Simon JM

"For the Bible Tells Me So" a film

I have just finished viewing a film by Daniel Karslake titled "For the Bible Tells Me So". This is a powerful, moving film about homosexual…

Started by Carlos Guerra

0 May 24, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service