Ethics & Morals (528)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Uganda; fubar, homophobe to the core (thanks to outside xtianity islam forsure) now moonshine epidemic!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Apr 22
Reply by AnonAtheist

Choice or genetics, does it matter?

Some guidelines for this discussion:1) Please restrict this discussion to homosexuality 2) Please avoid devolving this discussion to causal…

Started by Louis

16 Apr 22
Reply by AnonAtheist

The wrongness of homosexuality and other such diverse(perverse)ities

Is homosexuality wrong? I don't mean wrong in a silly Judeo-Christian-Islamic religious moral sense but whether it wrong in some other obje…

Started by La Gaya Sienza

61 Apr 22
Reply by Michael Penn

The Social Contract = Illusion?

When I was in my early twenties I started thinking a lot about the law, paying taxes, and how society functions. I had a lot of troubling t…

Started by Sven Andersson

13 Apr 7
Reply by James M. Martin

How to respond to the stereotypical "atheists have no morals" question.

Its seems that whenever I end up into a overwhelmingly misinformed theist friend, this peculiar phrase pops up. The question of a set stand…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

19 Apr 2
Reply by Future

The Rise and the Fall of the Third Reich

Sixty-four years ago William L. Shirer wrote a history of the Nazi regime and its part in the Second World War. I am rereading it—a major t…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

36 Apr 2
Reply by Luara

Jason Lisle vs secular morality

I have found this absoulte absurd "refutation" on Jason Lisle's blog of secular morality and it seems to be from the iron chariots wiki, do…

Started by Tony Jiang

4 Apr 1
Reply by Tony Jiang

No True Christian

We see things like this, complete with Biblical references, and wonder how any decent person can take the Bible as a legitimate moral guide…

Started by Ted Foureagles

8 Mar 18
Reply by Michael Penn

Should stores divest Duck Dynasty merchandise as they did Paula Deen's merchandise?

Unfortunately, millions of Americans shop at Walmart, where they are inundated with things Duck Dynasty.  Since A & E is reviewing the…

Started by Sharon Fox Nichols

4 Jan 25
Reply by paul babcock

the women get it the worst...?~ domestic hostage" wow! documentary and story(s) to floor you

http://www.atheistnexus.org/profiles/blogs/amazing-documentary-private-violence-sundance-democracynow

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jan 23

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service