Ethics & Morals (517)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this service unethical?

Early in July / end of June an internet buddy (he happens to be a ranking police officer in a mid-western state) and I started a Post Raptu…

Started by dromedaryhump

110 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Why I might be a hedonist

I'm a person with an actual moral sense. I have no code of honor or list of "to do"s and "to not do"s. Put with the least contamination pos…

Started by Jared Lardo

1 Aug 12, 2009

Heartless HART, Archbishop Denis Hart. Melbourne, Australia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sex abuse victim told to 'go to hell' MELBOURNE Catholic…

Started by Robert Tobin

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Robert Tobin

Just wondering if its me or what?

http://news.aol.com/article/texas-police-say-woman-kills-baby-eats/588892 Woman kills and partially eats baby, ingests its brains... but i…

Started by kj

30 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Jason Spicer

"But animals do it and they don't go blind"

Something every kid should know... Hands or Paws or Anything They Got Masturbation in the animal kingdom. By Daniel EngberPosted Thursda…

Started by Фелч Гроган

21 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Goz

The Aversion of Certain Courts to Refrain From Non-Theist Witnesses and/or Jurors

What are your thoughts?

Started by Morgan Greenwood

11 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Wiley Coyote

Ethical Instruction

Religious conservatives often complain that the public schools in America are values-free, and does not instruct students in personal respo…

Started by George Kane

22 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by George Kane

Does morality exist if there is only one person?

Let's say there is only one person left on Earth (or, for a less grim hypothetical, say one person goes on a mission to Mars and has no con…

Started by FreeThinker

27 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

religion and charitable works

When I had a new mattress delivered today, I asked the nice young man who was the talker of the delivery team what happens to old mattresse…

Started by Richard

3 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by John Daoust

9 year old rape victum vs. the catholic church.

So the rapist is the innocent here. Catholics,gotta love um./s http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1911495,00.html

Started by Goz

8 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Chris Peters

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service