Ethics & Morals (494)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Potential Origins of Morality

Religous persons often use argument that how can be a person moral without belief in God which means, to them God is the only origin of mor…

Started by muhammad amer

0 May 2, 2009

The source of human morality

Our morality is derived from three primary aspects of our nature. Self, society, and reason. Self is the easiest component to understand.…

Started by Az

17 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Kingsley

Religious e-mails

My sister-in-law sent me an e-mail today detailing "advice to follow to improve your life". Some of the advice was common sense but it also…

Started by Cara F.

9 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

The Christian Devil: Friend or foe.

I find the whole act of 'suppressing evil' or the great red dragon asleep in the pit to be the absolute source of all my amusement. If I fe…

Started by Amber Fajardo

6 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Amber Fajardo

Doing Something cause we care not cause God wants us too...

Richard "The Dick" Coughlan 666 two weeks ago or so did a 24 hour blog tv show just for the fuck of it then decided he would raise money…

Started by Jessica Renee

0 Apr 7, 2009

Doctors and Mother of 9-year-old Rape Victim Excommunicated in Brazil

This is one reason I so hate religion.. http://carnalnation.com/node/4179 "A nine-year-old Brazilian girl recently conceived twins when sh…

Started by Goz

6 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by no0ne

This shouldn't happen...

A tear stung my eye after watching the first part of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqvewouaGWw

Started by Michael

6 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Rev Hellbound Alleee

Real life child abuse

Bill Maher nailing it (again). The really serious child abuse is so commonplace and everyday its just accepted as normal. And besides, ever…

Started by Фелч Гроган

4 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Hilarious video on morals without God

This is from Edward Current, who, for those of you who are unfamiliar, pretends to be a Christian for the purpose of satire. I love it when…

Started by FreeThinker

2 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by LeaT

Religion at work

I am a sales man at best buy in a local town in tulsa, OK. I sell computers. None of my job requires me to follow a certain religious stand…

Started by Tyson

13 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Draccataura

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service