Ethics & Morals (494)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stop Kirk Cameron's Lies

On November 22, 2009, the 150th anniversary of Darwin's Origin of Species, Kirk Cameron and his crownies will be visiting a number of unive…

Started by Robert L. Blalock

6 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by MrBiggMan

Totally pro-medicinal pot | anti-hard-stuff abuse post! Ggrrrr...

Seems an old friend got HIRED (that not so heard statement these days) for database/running show, whatever at a California medicinal pot sp…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 22, 2009

Is the life of the mother or father more important than a baby?

When reasoning you are supposed to understand the underlying principles and not superficially or emotionally look at just the situation at…

Started by Simon JM

67 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by John D

Ex-Focus worker sentenced in Internet child luring.

My my, isn't this interesting. "A former Focus on the Family radio-ministry employee has been sentenced to five years of intensive probati…

Started by Goz

1 Oct 20, 2009

Atheists and Ethics/Morality

How do you think Atheists can demonstrate good moral values and change the perception that Atheists are amoral? One way this can be done is…

Started by Noelle

2 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

Another child dies thanks to prayer.

Looks like they are out of the gene pool for good. (I hope). People like this should be neutered and never allowed around children again.…

Started by Goz

6 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Ronin

It's immoral or counterproductive to make kids read 'holy' adult themed book

...what I'm getting at is that once I visited Georgia (not the Russian stomping ground) and some super-country pleasant voice horse owner w…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

The power and the glory

It's the old chestnut i know i remember a teacher posing this to our class quite a few moons ago,that notwithstanding, suppose this sado-ma…

Started by david hartley

2 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by david hartley

Is marriage immoral?

i never did support marriage partly because of how it has become such a religious practice, and partly because if gays/lesbians/transsexual…

Started by Sam

27 Oct 9, 2009

Is Dawkins coutercultural? Are we?

First of all, I'd like to acknowledge that it is impossible to define the lack of belief in something as an ideology or "movement". The onl…

Started by mthoreau

3 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Hiram

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service