Ethics & Morals (525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open relationships

What are your thoughts on open intimate relationships?  If you don't know what these are they are basically a regular boyfriend girlfriend,…

Started by MagetheEntertainer

23 Aug 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

Unfair discrimination

Not sure  if any of you are aware of the Daily Kos......but I read something  there today  that  was very upsetting........A funeral  was s…

Started by Freethinker31

4 Aug 9
Reply by Michael Penn

The cost of masculine crime

The cost of masculine crime "Men are, by a huge margin, the sex responsible for violent, sexual and other serious crime. The economic cost…

Started by Joan Denoo

79 Aug 7
Reply by Luara

Matt Taibbi "The Divide: American Injustice in the Age of the Wealth Gap"

Matt Taibbi "The Divide: American Injustice in the Age of the Wealth Gap" Matt Taibbi's new book "The Divide: American Injustice in the A…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Aug 7
Reply by jay H

Is This Even America Anymore ?

Started by Anthony Jordan

33 Jul 27
Reply by Jonathan Chang

The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian

The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian re:  ethics, morals, faith, reason, philosophy an…

Started by Joan Denoo

16 Jul 27
Reply by Luara

Death Penalty vs Abortion and Social Taboos

I have been engaged in a discussion elsewhere regarding my position on abortion. I wanted to run this by the atheistnexus community as the…

Started by Gregory Phillip Dearth

64 Jul 10
Reply by Michael Penn

A Modern Version of the Pillory

In olden times blasphemers and others were placed in the pillory or stocks and subjected to public abuse. People could throw anything they…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

99 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

Birth control and family planning critical to the survival of life as we know it.

This is a 2012 video and pertinent today as then. The church has committed a massive crime against the Earth by insisting on increasing pop…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Jul 6
Reply by Daniel W (Sentient Biped)

Sam Harris: "The Moral Landscape"

Has anyone read Sam Harris' book, "The Moral Landscape" ? I'm about to start reading on page 113. So far it is a very thought provoking boo…

Started by Anthony Jordan

9 Jul 2
Reply by JP Carey

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service