Atheist Nexus Logo

Ethics & Morals (538)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Was this the best way to handle the situation?

I don't know anything about the Duggars and they don't sound like people I would like much, but the revelation that when he was 15, Josh Du…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

27 on Sunday
Reply by Gerald Payne

Life in Post Racial America.

President Obama set up a twitter account and... thenewcivilrightsmovement.com I'm speechless.  I just don't know what to say.

Started by Daniel W

13 May 20
Reply by tom sarbeck

police were formed to control the poor

police were formed to control the poor “Certainly, at the conclusions of the Royal Commission on a Constabulary Force in 1839 demonstrate,…

Started by Joan Denoo

10 May 14
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

police were formed to control the poor

police were formed to control the poor “Certainly, at the conclusions of the Royal Commission on a Constabulary Force in 1839 demonstrate,…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 May 1

Objective (secular) ethics: Manifesto

Hi, is there anybody interested in the principles of objective (secular) ethics? I think this ethics is the only real alternative to theist…

Started by Dimarch

0 Apr 28

Can you be a good person if your a devoted follower of a horrible religion ?

ISIS are just  devoted followers of Salfi Islam which was a radical branch of Islam created by a radical Imam known as Ben Taimiah 

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

13 Apr 28
Reply by sk8eycat

Will Muslims ever apologize or even admit the the Armenian genocide? on the 100th year anniversary

According to Taner Akçam, forced prostitution, rape and sexual abuse were widespread, and military commanders told their men to "Do to the…

8 Apr 26
Reply by V9 Atheist wearing Fez

How can the Quraan has verses against honor killing and yet Muslims do it everyday?

Ch16:And when one of them is informed of [the birth of] a female, his face becomes dark, and he suppresses grief.(58) He hides himself from…

6 Apr 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

When is it wrong to forgive?

It really sucks when someone you really have faith in, continuously dupes you. :( It is as though such a person takes you for a fool. If su…

Started by Deidre

218 Apr 16
Reply by Clarence Dember

TYSON AND THE PLEDGE

Ha ha, had to share. Neil deGrasse Tyson is my hero. I think I will make this my sig line. "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divide…

Started by Michael Penn

3 Apr 7
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service