Ethics & Morals (512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is This Even America Anymore ?

Started by Anthony Jordan

33 13 hours ago
Reply by Jonathan Chang

The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian

The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian re:  ethics, morals, faith, reason, philosophy an…

Started by Joan Denoo

16 yesterday
Reply by Luara

Open relationships

What are your thoughts on open intimate relationships?  If you don't know what these are they are basically a regular boyfriend girlfriend,…

Started by MagetheEntertainer

20 Jul 17
Reply by Christine

Death Penalty vs Abortion and Social Taboos

I have been engaged in a discussion elsewhere regarding my position on abortion. I wanted to run this by the atheistnexus community as the…

Started by Gregory Phillip Dearth

64 Jul 10
Reply by Michael Penn

A Modern Version of the Pillory

In olden times blasphemers and others were placed in the pillory or stocks and subjected to public abuse. People could throw anything they…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

99 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

Birth control and family planning critical to the survival of life as we know it.

This is a 2012 video and pertinent today as then. The church has committed a massive crime against the Earth by insisting on increasing pop…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Jul 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

Sam Harris: "The Moral Landscape"

Has anyone read Sam Harris' book, "The Moral Landscape" ? I'm about to start reading on page 113. So far it is a very thought provoking boo…

Started by Anthony Jordan

9 Jul 2
Reply by JP Carey

Got first allergy shot, told later it was only saline???

I started allergy shots, and the doctor without me knowing it, gave me pure saline for the first allergy shot! Then when I came in for the…

Started by Luara

28 Jun 29
Reply by Luara

Christian Science vs. Atheist Science: which has contributed most to the "greater good" of society?

I think this question pretty much explains itself. I ask it though because of a conversation I had some weeks ago with a young lady coworke…

Started by David Maxwell

16 Jun 22
Reply by Raj

Politician says gays should be stoned

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2014/06/11/3447597/oklahoma-candidate-says-gays-should-be-stoned/ It is astounding people still think this w…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

26 Jun 15
Reply by k.h. ky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service