Ethics & Morals (525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

Being in Mexico at the moment, I am not certain whether this has been discussed at this site, but I would like to add my feelings about the…

Started by James M. Martin

105 on Thursday
Reply by James M. Martin

When is it wrong to forgive?

It really sucks when someone you really have faith in, continuously dupes you. :( It is as though such a person takes you for a fool. If su…

Started by Deidre

114 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

Power corrupts

Interesting experiment. Subjects were first rated by psychological tests, then subjected to an experiment where they could take advantage o…

Started by jay H

3 on Wednesday
Reply by jay H

How can people be good without god?

If you're like me, you're a bit tired of hearing this question, and really tired of answering it. I was just watching an old Bill Maher cli…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

98 Oct 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

The Ebola Empathy Challenge

Ebola may infect 10,000 within a month, and hundreds of thousands thereafter, according to epidemiology models. Disease modelers project a…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

4 Oct 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

Is it racist to call a football team the Washington Redskins?

I have been  a resident  of the DC  Metropolitan area for  43 years......One thing I discovered  early on  was the love  of the Washington…

Started by Freethinker31

22 Sep 16
Reply by Freethinker31

Suicide ?!?

The  news of the loss of Robin Williams is saddening. I however can't help feeling that it is the shared delusion of a better place to go t…

Started by Scot Hinson

228 Sep 14
Reply by Freethinker31

hurting your son

You have probably heard of sexual assault against children. There are various behaviors some people might do to their kids - rape or interc…

Started by Michael Pianko

89 Sep 13
Reply by Freethinker31

Religitardation of

Several years ago when I was still living with my mom, she was positively upset about what seemed to be my lack of direction. I was in my l…

Started by Tonnerre Young

1 Sep 13
Reply by Showan khurshid

Society is slipping back into the medieval ages

Perhaps it should have been called *back into... That's what editing is for! I can't look anywhere anymore without running into pictures,…

Started by Cory "The Fox"

8 Aug 29
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service