Ethics & Morals (523)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ebola Empathy Challenge

Ebola may infect 10,000 within a month, and hundreds of thousands thereafter, according to epidemiology models. Disease modelers project a…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

3 4 hours ago
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Is it racist to call a football team the Washington Redskins?

I have been  a resident  of the DC  Metropolitan area for  43 years......One thing I discovered  early on  was the love  of the Washington…

Started by Freethinker31

22 on Tuesday
Reply by Freethinker31

Suicide ?!?

The  news of the loss of Robin Williams is saddening. I however can't help feeling that it is the shared delusion of a better place to go t…

Started by Scot Hinson

228 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

hurting your son

You have probably heard of sexual assault against children. There are various behaviors some people might do to their kids - rape or interc…

Started by Michael Pianko

89 Sep 13
Reply by Freethinker31

Religitardation of

Several years ago when I was still living with my mom, she was positively upset about what seemed to be my lack of direction. I was in my l…

Started by Tonnerre Young

1 Sep 13
Reply by Showan khurshid

Is there a correlation between being sad and being a jerk

I notice I'm never cruel when happy.  When happy I'm nice to people.  It is when miserable that I can be a jerk.  Is that the case with you…

Started by MattyLJ

8 Sep 13
Reply by Travis Hedglin

are you inclined to torture yourself?

Do you or in the past have you had a tendency to chronically replay everything embarrassing that you've done everything that you regret eve…

Started by MattyLJ

3 Sep 11
Reply by Michael Penn

Society is slipping back into the medieval ages

Perhaps it should have been called *back into... That's what editing is for! I can't look anywhere anymore without running into pictures,…

Started by Cory "The Fox"

8 Aug 29
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

Open relationships

What are your thoughts on open intimate relationships?  If you don't know what these are they are basically a regular boyfriend girlfriend,…

Started by MagetheEntertainer

23 Aug 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

Unfair discrimination

Not sure  if any of you are aware of the Daily Kos......but I read something  there today  that  was very upsetting........A funeral  was s…

Started by Freethinker31

4 Aug 9
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service