Ethics & Morals (518)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suicide ?!?

The  news of the loss of Robin Williams is saddening. I however can't help feeling that it is the shared delusion of a better place to go t…

Started by Scot Hinson

214 yesterday
Reply by Scot Hinson

Society is slipping back into the medieval ages

Perhaps it should have been called *back into... That's what editing is for! I can't look anywhere anymore without running into pictures,…

Started by Cory Corwin

1 yesterday
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Open relationships

What are your thoughts on open intimate relationships?  If you don't know what these are they are basically a regular boyfriend girlfriend,…

Started by MagetheEntertainer

23 Aug 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

hurting your son

You have probably heard of sexual assault against children. There are various behaviors some people might do to their kids - rape or interc…

Started by Michael Pianko

31 Aug 17
Reply by Michael Pianko

Unfair discrimination

Not sure  if any of you are aware of the Daily Kos......but I read something  there today  that  was very upsetting........A funeral  was s…

Started by Freethinker31

4 Aug 9
Reply by Michael Penn

The cost of masculine crime

The cost of masculine crime "Men are, by a huge margin, the sex responsible for violent, sexual and other serious crime. The economic cost…

Started by Joan Denoo

79 Aug 7
Reply by Luara

Matt Taibbi "The Divide: American Injustice in the Age of the Wealth Gap"

Matt Taibbi "The Divide: American Injustice in the Age of the Wealth Gap" Matt Taibbi's new book "The Divide: American Injustice in the A…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Aug 7
Reply by jay H

Is This Even America Anymore ?

Started by Anthony Jordan

33 Jul 27
Reply by Jonathan Chang

The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian

The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian re:  ethics, morals, faith, reason, philosophy an…

Started by Joan Denoo

16 Jul 27
Reply by Luara

Death Penalty vs Abortion and Social Taboos

I have been engaged in a discussion elsewhere regarding my position on abortion. I wanted to run this by the atheistnexus community as the…

Started by Gregory Phillip Dearth

64 Jul 10
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service