Coming Out Atheist (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Well...

I talked to my dad on the phone the other day. Somehow, we got onto the topic about why he doesn't really talk to his dad much and his stra…

Started by Dani

11 Feb 6
Reply by Anthony Jordan

Help coming out to people whose faith makes them so happy they cry

I've delayed coming out completely, not because I fear facing people's anger, judgment, or rejection. My big fear is treading on people's e…

Started by Kathleen Z.

46 Feb 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

As weird as it is, I think it was the attitude of my former "fellow" Christians that started me on the road to doubt. Even though I've got…

Started by Athianarchist

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

Subtly aludued to my atheism on YouTube today.

(What I'm about to say isn't a complete coming out, but I feel it's significant enough to share here.) I was on YouTube today, when I came…

Started by Emma Lennon

7 Jan 26
Reply by Skeptic365

Getting Rid of the Fear of Hell

Hi everybody,My name's Ben, I'm 24 years old and I've lived in Kansas City all my life. I won't go into the details of my story because I'm…

Started by Benjamin

16 Jan 26
Reply by Skeptic365

Moroccan atheists speak out against Islam

Some atheist friends from Morocco made this video where they explain why they left Islam, and I added English subs to it.. this is one of t…

Started by Herr G.

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Herr G.

So, how did you do it?

I am curious to hear everyone else's experience with "coming out". Did you have to work up to it and cut a few people from the herd to brea…

Started by David Stephens

34 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

When and how to come out

I have been an atheist for about a year and a half now, and it is starting to get hard for me to pretend i'm a Christian. I am 15, and I am…

Started by _unknown_

8 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by _unknown_

Impact of My Anti-Theism

I never had strong family relationships or friendships to begin with. Believing in God did not help my family relationships. I never got an…

Started by Adam Valerius

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by booklover

Came out to wife, but not to kids - Help!

I am Jewish, come from a religious family, I am married for over 10 years to a religious Jewish woman, and we have children. After being a…

Started by Mordie

15 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Edison Sullivan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service