Atheist Nexus Logo

Coming Out Atheist (208)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outcast

Started by M604

4 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Chris

My 'coming out'

I'm new here but I figured I'd go ahead and share my story. I was raised in a very relaxed Catholic family. We never went to church and I…

Started by Amy

4 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by chironex

New to the forum

I was born a Jehovah's Witness, for 30 years I did not peruse higher education because the end of the world was close at hand. When raised…

Started by edteach

3 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Goz

should I?

I have a distant family member that is sending me emails asking me to pray for this, that and the other. I am so tempted to reply that I am…

Started by c

12 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Kozz

Step One: Complete

I have been in the closet for a few months now. It's been building up inside me so much that my temper has flared, I've lost sleep and have…

Started by Shane

3 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Dan Gilbert

Question about what to do.

Hey, first off I'm new here. I live with my mom and dad who are atheist, but my grandparents are very religious. I believed he was real unt…

Started by Tribbles

18 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by PizzaTheHutt

My experience coming out

I came out to family and friends in 2004. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, which I like to refer to as the star in the belt buckle of…

Started by Alethias

22 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Fr33think3r

Ex-Ministers

I was in youth and worship ministry for years before coming to the conclusion that the Bible is a truly horrific book and the whole system…

Started by Joseph

3 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by c

If you've never paid them, they don't mind!

Weird (Sarcastic). I have never given a dime for a supernatural belief in God. So, in a way, I have always been atheist anyway.

Started by Richard Ivan Cronkhite

0 Oct 23, 2008

The changes in my coming out

First of all, hi! I'm new to the community :D Second of all, it seems to be that most people here are from the USA. I'm not. I'm from a la…

Started by Fran Ugalde

1 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by The Purple Oyster of Doom

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service