Coming Out Atheist (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

should I?

I have a distant family member that is sending me emails asking me to pray for this, that and the other. I am so tempted to reply that I am…

Started by c

12 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Kozz

Step One: Complete

I have been in the closet for a few months now. It's been building up inside me so much that my temper has flared, I've lost sleep and have…

Started by Shane

3 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Dan Gilbert

Question about what to do.

Hey, first off I'm new here. I live with my mom and dad who are atheist, but my grandparents are very religious. I believed he was real unt…

Started by Tribbles

18 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by PizzaTheHutt

My experience coming out

I came out to family and friends in 2004. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, which I like to refer to as the star in the belt buckle of…

Started by Alethias

22 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Fr33think3r

Ex-Ministers

I was in youth and worship ministry for years before coming to the conclusion that the Bible is a truly horrific book and the whole system…

Started by Joseph

3 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by c

If you've never paid them, they don't mind!

Weird (Sarcastic). I have never given a dime for a supernatural belief in God. So, in a way, I have always been atheist anyway.

Started by Richard Ivan Cronkhite

0 Oct 23, 2008

The changes in my coming out

First of all, hi! I'm new to the community :D Second of all, it seems to be that most people here are from the USA. I'm not. I'm from a la…

Started by Fran Ugalde

1 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by The Purple Oyster of Doom

Kansas Atheists, and Freethinkers step up!

Last month the Kansas City Freethought community stepped up to the plate and told the metro area that it's OK to disbelieve. http://www.kc

Started by Dave Peters

0 Oct 15, 2008

From Jainism to Atheist

Hi, I am from India. I come from jain family. we used to follow jainism without questioning, hence i grew up as vegeterian. some of my cous…

Started by deadwarrior666

2 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Tedster

Old-time atheist

it's actually rather refreshing to read comments from young people who have engaged their brains enough to consider belief or lack of it. I…

Started by carol

0 Oct 10, 2008

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service