Coming Out Atheist (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Well that was easy...

After a 20+ year search for the "right faith and right god"  I have decided it's all nonsense. My Husband has watched me for the past 8 yea…

Started by Kelly Park

4 May 1
Reply by Kelly Park

Deaf pastor came out as an atheist.

This news exploded all over deaf websites. http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/10/deaf-pastor-atheist-a-big-surprise-to-his-congregation/

Started by sflmac

12 Apr 22
Reply by Loren Miller

New manager is awesome......and a theist :(

I'm used to being surrounded by Christians at work, only know of one other atheist (and one who pretends not to be). The co-worker I'm clos…

Started by Christine

5 Apr 5
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

old thread - you can delete

delete thread 

Started by damian

2 Mar 29
Reply by damian

Realisation and all its issues...

Hi everyone... OK, well, I suppose I've always been an atheist of sorts...I felt there was some sort of overarcing spiritual dimension but…

Started by Octavia Kato

10 Feb 23
Reply by Kathleen Z.

Secular, Atheist, etc. Content Needed for My Book

Hello Friends! I am writing a book on consciousness and freethought and would like to have a section of quotes or comments from you. Not t…

Started by Charlies T. Rentz

0 Feb 18

How Did You Discover Your Religion Was Bogus?

My experience with an evangelistic Holy Rollers (Revivalist) Church was amusing. I was in it almost 2 years and even performed some street…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

13 Feb 9
Reply by Luara

My story

Hi everyone. Thanks for welcoming me to your community. It's nice to see that I'm not alone. I knew I was an atheist when I was six-years-o…

Started by Rob

20 Feb 8
Reply by Fran Stein

I Need Some Advice, Help, anything really.

I have realized that I am an Atheist. You could say that I have known for awhile, but was terrified to come to terms with it. Let me just e…

Started by Keith

24 Feb 8
Reply by Fran Stein

So now I'm accused of verbally attacking by just saying what I believe.

I'm sooo confused on what to do. My mother in-law was visiting and discussing her beliefs and was shocked that I am an atheist. I tried exp…

Started by Michael Slaucitajs

42 Feb 8
Reply by Fran Stein

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service