Coming Out Atheist (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coming Out Atheist

Another way of Naughty Niko coming out in his community, aside from the Wanted Poster, was to run a small local newspaper ad celebrating hi…

Started by Niko Theris

6 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by kj

Coming Out Atheist

A while back, Naughty Niko decided to “come out” as a nonbeliever to his community. He did it in an unusual way by creating, printing and p…

Started by Niko Theris

11 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Lorne N.

Coming Out an Atheist.

First off, I must say that I am overwhelmed (and tickled pink) over the response to my coming out poster. Sarah, kj and Craig asked about m…

Started by Niko Theris

0 Jul 28, 2009

De-conversion Symptoms and the DSM-IV or DSM-V

I've been a life long atheist who would like to know what 'symptoms,' 'side-effects' or 'issues' a person might experience when de-converti…

Started by Andrew

27 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Krista

"Coming Out to My Profession"

Any attorney members of this prestigious group might be interested in a blog entry I wrote today, titled "Coming Out to My Profession." It…

Started by James M. Martin

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

arab atheists

we are the arab atheists wondering if there is any Organization or a community, that could support us in our attempt to enlighten our peopl…

Started by ethan oximoxi

6 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by David Agaybi

Hello from a "Newbe"

I have had serious doubts all my life, very late in life, I have finally "come out", as it were. It was finding, and watching, Christopher…

Started by Friend of Dorothy

3 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Martin Allen

The New Kid

Yeah there's no real introduction forum so I thought I'd say hi here and fill people in on my story while i was at it. So I was raised Cat…

Started by JustJoshNYou

14 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Friend of Dorothy

More and More

Since I have officially accepted the fact that there is no God and no Santa Clause (same difference) I have gradually and sometimes activel…

Started by Jonathan A

0 Jun 24, 2009

My problem.

Hello. I am brand new to this site, I stumbled upon it on google but I found it to my liking. So, just like the rest of you, I am atheist.…

Started by Blake

26 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service