Coming Out Atheist (204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

De-conversion Symptoms and the DSM-IV or DSM-V

I've been a life long atheist who would like to know what 'symptoms,' 'side-effects' or 'issues' a person might experience when de-converti…

Started by Andrew

27 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Krista

"Coming Out to My Profession"

Any attorney members of this prestigious group might be interested in a blog entry I wrote today, titled "Coming Out to My Profession." It…

Started by James M. Martin

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

arab atheists

we are the arab atheists wondering if there is any Organization or a community, that could support us in our attempt to enlighten our peopl…

Started by ethan oximoxi

6 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by David Agaybi

Hello from a "Newbe"

I have had serious doubts all my life, very late in life, I have finally "come out", as it were. It was finding, and watching, Christopher…

Started by Friend of Dorothy

3 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Martin Allen

The New Kid

Yeah there's no real introduction forum so I thought I'd say hi here and fill people in on my story while i was at it. So I was raised Cat…

Started by JustJoshNYou

14 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Friend of Dorothy

More and More

Since I have officially accepted the fact that there is no God and no Santa Clause (same difference) I have gradually and sometimes activel…

Started by Jonathan A

0 Jun 24, 2009

My problem.

Hello. I am brand new to this site, I stumbled upon it on google but I found it to my liking. So, just like the rest of you, I am atheist.…

Started by Blake

26 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

Switching Point

If your experience has been anything like mine, then having a logical discussion with someone very convinced of their opposing view is a ve…

Started by Jezzy

13 May 12, 2009
Reply by Christine

anyone know of a book editor/agent willing to take on an anti-religion novel...

can anyone out there recommend a book editor or agent that can help me take my manuscript to the next level. It is a story about a muslim b…

Started by Nico Rahm

1 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Mumba C Mumbi

Struggling to tell my family that I am an atheist...

Hello my fellow atheists, I am really struggling to tell my parents that I am an atheist. First of all I want to give you a short overview…

Started by Andi the blasphemer

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Allen Uribes

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service