Coming Out Atheist (204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New development

I'm trying to come out as an Atheist.My mother is very religious and makes me go to church every sunday and wednesday.My father who is divo…

Started by faith the atheist

11 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by J.P.M.

A little help

I live in Texas down in the valley and wanted to know the right way to convince my Spanish speaking parents that I'm an atheist. Any though…

Started by Francisco Gutierrez

9 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Anachro1

Does it hurt your career to 'come out' as a musician?

In the wake of Ricky Martin finally admitting his homosexuality, the BBC website asked this question. The overwhelming majority of responde…

Started by Martin Allen

8 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Nick

How should I inform my extended family that I am an atheist?

I have told my parents and am in the process of telling my brother that I am an atheist. Almost all of my friends know too. However, my par…

Started by Keri

3 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Keri

Great Now I have to watch my back... hahaha

This is what my mother wrote to me on fb... Take it from ur Mom that loves you. Be careful what u post on Fb, u never know who is reading -…

Started by Diaddy_lil_Freethinker

39 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Michael J. Maloney

Atheist bus ads vandalized in Detroit

The "Don't" in the ad, "Don't believe in God? You are not alone" was torn off 3 Detroit buses this weekend. Atheists plan to burn mosques a…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by John D

I came out atheist to my mom today

My mom knows I'm an atheist! And it's okay! I had been scared to tell my parents, but my mom was really calm about it and told me not to wo…

Started by Pastafarian Kitty

37 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Allen D. Berrios

Coming out at work?

How many of you are out, all the way, at work? Where I work I have a few close coworkers who know my religious views (or lack thereof), bu…

Started by Carmen Zepp

19 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Ray

My coming out.

Okay so I'm 13.My mother makes me go to church she doesn't know I'm Atheist.I complain about church she doesn't care.I talk about the bible…

Started by faith the atheist

11 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by unholyroller

I need tips from you seasoned pros. How do you all deal with life's serious challenges?

Relatively recent convert here ( 6 months ago) and I am still in the post- break-up somewhat- disoriented phase. My life has a few very try…

Started by thedogma

69 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by thedogma

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Freethinker 31 commented on John B Hodges's blog post The Uncensored Ten Commandments
1 hour ago
Profile IconMorrigan Wolf, Daniel Denton, Dean Alexander and 7 more joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Freethinker 31 liked IAmTheBlog's blog post Indianapolis schools ban only selected religions, as well as atheist and LGBT sites, from students' Internet.
1 hour ago
Freethinker 31 replied to Jeff Dempsey's discussion Atheist Advice For A Drug Addict or Alcoholic
1 hour ago
Freethinker 31 liked Jeff Dempsey's discussion Atheist Advice For A Drug Addict or Alcoholic
1 hour ago
Michael Penn commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post Skin Politics: Propaganda and Reality
1 hour ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joe's discussion New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It in the group Atheist News
2 hours ago
Andrew Bradford Hoke commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post The Sociology of Religion
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It in the group Atheist News
2 hours ago
Joe added a discussion to the group Atheist News
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service