Comedy (792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

god and "theo-politics"

On a Yahoo group I belong to, someone asked the question (seriously), "Whose side is God on?"-- questioning the Republicans' (specifically…

Started by Richard

2 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

Prayer

Started by Фелч Гроган

0 Jan 1, 2009

Religious Emails

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and want to say I like what I see so far. I was wondering how many people here get the Religious Emails from frie…

Started by Whoever

9 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Whoever

A poem for atheists.

Here is a poem I decided to come up with right here on the spot for the Nexus. We look around and see the world, wondering what makes it…

Started by Fox Anderson

2 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Jerry McMasters

Wet Burqa Contests

Started by Фелч Гроган

0 Dec 27, 2008

Palin / creationist cartoon

Started by Doug

0 Dec 26, 2008

comedy and religion

Hello. Just joined Atheist Nexus, looks like a good community. I enjoy lampooning religion in various ways and have created some comics cal…

Started by Jerry McMasters

0 Dec 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Started by Фелч Гроган

1 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by BADWOLF

SETI webhack from years ago

This is the web hack and frontpage defacement of SETI from ages ago. Just found it browsing through some old files. I still think its the…

Started by Фелч Гроган

0 Dec 21, 2008

Creationism

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v368/95/97/1613766793/n1613766793_36018_2260.jpg

Started by Tedster

0 Dec 21, 2008

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
9 minutes ago
Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
40 minutes ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
58 minutes ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
2 hours ago
Scott DeLong updated their profile
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service