Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (274)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hmmm - Has anyone here noticed ...

I used to participate in another very popular forum, which I no longer care to join in anymore for various reasons, mainly because they cha…

Started by Future

11 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

Grieving for the Living by Bridget Gaudette

Please check out the following Kickstarter project which was posted on Facebook by the Be Secular page admins.  Have you been disowned by…

Started by Tammy S

2 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

AMERICAN ATHEISTS & FFRF FILE TWO SUITS AGAINST IRS

These could be landmark cases.  Will they be?  Is it time for churches to play by the same financial rules as other non-profit organization…

Started by Michael Dorian

3 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

Freethinkers Meet up

Bring Together Non-Theist Community in India !The Bangalore Freethinkers have a Monthly Meeting. The Next Bangalore Freethinkers Meet is on…

Started by Freethinker Javed

0 Jan 3, 2013

"Anything but religion" forum

How about creating a forum for anything NOT about religion, atheism or the paranormal?    It could be post-moderated by transferring discus…

Started by Luara

17 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Luara

Commemorate your life's events!

Commemorating life's events for members of Atheist Nexus.     Births, Graduations, Marriage, Divorce, Moving in and Moving out.  Diagnoses…

Started by Sentient Biped

2 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by James Kz

Brain/Mind Research

This is Your Brain on Sleep “The brain regions that are impaired when you are sleep-deprived are the same ones that are impaired with aging…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Dec 3, 2012

TAM 9 Coverage by S.F. Zeigler

I attended this years The Amazing Meeting #9 in Las Vegas in July and will be posting video footage, pictures and news from the event. If y…

Started by S.F. Zeigler

8 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by S.F. Zeigler

I Just Reread "The Euphues" and Wonder, Is John Lily Scolding A|N in His Grave

Recently, when editing my profile, I noticed a strange forbidden icon demanding that I pledge allegiance to something called nontheism.  I…

Started by James M. Martin

2 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

Religious Advertisements on Atheist Nexus

Hello! I am new to Atheist Nexus, and I on my first day I saw some religious advertisements being displayed above the main logo and on the…

Started by Durgesh Ajgaonkar

8 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Kalliope Wörter

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service