Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (272)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Activity?

Okay, so we have a new visual layout to Atheist Nexus.  Groovy.  Took me a while to sort out where everything is, and wonder where at least…

Started by Loren Miller

35 May 23, 2013
Reply by Lillie

Hello, fellow atheists!!

Hi, still figuring out of the options and possibilities of this website!! Love it!! Looking to try to spread word, helping to build the ath…

Started by Gamma Atheist

9 May 23, 2013
Reply by John Aultman

How to remove a group?

Over the years, in fits of enthusiasm, I started a few groups that are no longer active.  Either due to my short attention span, or people…

Started by Sentient Biped

5 May 14, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

What If we're wrong??

One of the biggest questions asked of us who have publicly announced that we are non-believers is "What if your wrong?" Here's my theory: T…

Started by shavante williams

102 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Dogly

A public request to member Debra Stevenson

Debra, You recently posted fifteen separate blog discussions in rapid succession.  While I and many others here probably can appreciate the…

Started by The Flying Atheist

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

Surrounded by wise, compassionate giants: atheists

This has been a very rich morning, with lots of intelligent, insightful, powerful comments. Thank you most sincerely. I feel like I am surr…

Started by Joan Denoo

15 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by booklover

trolls, a new hominid life form

How much and how long is abusive language tolerated on this site? examples of trollspeak in the thread Junk Science re: Feral Cats Supposed…

Started by Luara

11 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Luara

**** word

Here some atheist using billingsgate that is not good for the atheists.Because In my point of view,theists were started the controversy on…

Started by Lord Ainsworth

2 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Lord Ainsworth

Hmmm - Has anyone here noticed ...

I used to participate in another very popular forum, which I no longer care to join in anymore for various reasons, mainly because they cha…

Started by Future

11 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

Grieving for the Living by Bridget Gaudette

Please check out the following Kickstarter project which was posted on Facebook by the Be Secular page admins.  Have you been disowned by…

Started by Tammy S

2 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service