Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Original Weapons of Mass Destruction

The Human Society are releasing themselves from artificial and transparent bondage. We are aware and in-tuned with global humanitarian ca…

Started by Evil For All Time

3 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Is there a way to fully kill the chat room 'ding'

I like keeping my nexus window open to pop back and forth, even while I'm doing other things (or listening to music). But the ding won't st…

Started by jay H

4 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

When one says 'bridge' instead of 'wall' regards to US gov (Egypt hello) tell em read this.. torture chamber shit!

http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/bushwhacked-book-captures-that-moment-of-infamy-in-tx-faith-based

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 18, 2013

Anyone heard of Serapis?

I am doing research on the relationship between the Egyptian deity Serapis and Christianity. Any help out there?

Started by Nyabingi Kuti

0 Jul 26, 2013

Clothing line?

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a clothing line for atheists. I have seen sites selling atheist t-shirts and hoodies but then sell c…

Started by James

25 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by gary betchan

Atheist Nexus: The Total Atheism Package.......

I'm going to go out on a limb, hoping that, perhaps, my friends will help me make my point, or at least,... straighten me out! I normally…

Started by William Grant

1 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by MB

Commonality between religion and science - check out Infinite Monkey Cage

Hello out there I got involved in a facebook debate after the London hacking incident. Someone with cut and paste responses who was pushin…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

0 May 24, 2013

Latest Activity?

Okay, so we have a new visual layout to Atheist Nexus.  Groovy.  Took me a while to sort out where everything is, and wonder where at least…

Started by Loren Miller

35 May 23, 2013
Reply by Lillie

Hello, fellow atheists!!

Hi, still figuring out of the options and possibilities of this website!! Love it!! Looking to try to spread word, helping to build the ath…

Started by Gamma Atheist

9 May 23, 2013
Reply by John Aultman

How to remove a group?

Over the years, in fits of enthusiasm, I started a few groups that are no longer active.  Either due to my short attention span, or people…

Started by Sentient Biped

5 May 14, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
4 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
8 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
43 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
55 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a blog post
59 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
2 hours ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
2 hours ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service