Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (274)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pop Up Chat on the Left...

Good or bad? I personally liked it on the right so that I could see who was on no matter what page I was at. I also wonder if it is displa…

Started by Anath

7 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Paul

Don't know if this has been brought up...

But here I go, because I am quite sure it was mentioned earlier but the issue persists. That is, that you can't send PMs to people not bein…

Started by LeaT

4 Sep 22, 2008

Grouping Groups

There are many groups and it can be hard trying to find those which appeal or interest. I wonder if Groups could be grouped by topic? For e…

Started by funk Q

3 Sep 20, 2008

Character limit on group posts

There appears to be a limit to the amount of text that can be added to a group post. If you click edit though on a long post, it seems that…

Started by Skylar

3 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Skylar

Thank You A|N

A lot of members really appreciate all of the work and effort that you're putting into this site. It probably seems like there are a mount…

Started by Skylar

10 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Tedster

In which I whine.

I love AN, but I have a couple of issues with it. Here they are: I really, really hate the black background. It's bad for my eyes, and I k…

Started by Samu

4 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Goz

My Groups

It would be quite useful is we could organise the My Groups page to suit our own needs. At the moment, joining a new group presents it as t…

Started by Stephen Moore

7 Sep 11, 2008

Can we work on adding a game room?

There are several good game sites on the web but none that I've seen are specific to a particular group. An AtheistNexus game room might b…

Started by Randall "Doc" Fleck

1 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Goz

Latest Activity Confusion

Hi, I'm pretty new here but I'm a bit confused about the "Latest Activity" section on my profile page. On my page it shows discussions I'…

Started by Paul

5 Sep 6, 2008

Photos, Pictures

My profile page used to have a box with the photos I had uploaded, where I could choose to display them as a slideshow or just a group of t…

Started by Chris

6 Aug 13, 2008

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service