Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (265)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photos, Pictures

My profile page used to have a box with the photos I had uploaded, where I could choose to display them as a slideshow or just a group of t…

Started by Chris

6 Aug 13, 2008

The 3000th member pool

We're fast closing in on 3000 members. Let's start a "no prize" pool, just for fun. It's too hard to determine the time the 3000th member…

Started by Jack Carlson

17 Aug 12, 2008

Adding preview images to linked videos

Is there an option somewhere to add a preview image to a video that you link to from another site? Having the Google Video graphic as a pre…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 10, 2008

Are Atheist Nexus posts visible to Search Engines?

Some new web boards these days have tags in the generated HTML of the posts that makes search engines ignore those posts, making what peopl…

Started by ieee

3 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Problem with email notifications.

The subject line in email notifications contains the username of the person posting, so the subject keeps changing whenever someone replies…

Started by Mike

8 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Find Members

Earlier it was brought up that the search feature has lost many of it's parameters. That topic is gone now but I was wondering if this was…

Started by Sarah

4 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

How do I make my page different?

I would like to make my page different from the default blue. I've seen other fonts and backgrounds on other people's pages, help me learn…

Started by Parallax

5 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Where did the music upload go?

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I found it to be a very neat and nice feature, where you could upload some of your favori…

Started by LeaT

7 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Technical Q/A regarding this site

The place where newbies and technological retards like myself ask technical questions on how this site is run, how to modify the personal u…

Started by Rosa

8 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

"Latest Activity"

I have a question and the answer might be obvious, but I'm no computer pro, so bear with me here. In the "Latest Activity" sidebar on "My…

Started by IsThatLatin

5 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service