Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (274)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Statement

I understand the website is new but you would think the ideas/suggestions section would be the first to grow! Is it because other forums ha…

Started by M604

3 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Reality Activist

SOS Save our Souls ?

I was just wondering what people thought of a Save our Souls area where we could invite Christians and other religions to come and discuss…

Started by Doug

14 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Reality Activist

Embedded formatting

I have been dying for this for a long time, not sure if other voices have been previously heard, but I guess you can never ask too many tim…

Started by LeaT

0 Jan 11, 2009

a wiki, a wiki, my GUI for a wiki....

Has anyone suggested starting up a wiki, in association with Atheist Nexus? Editing priviledges could be limited to members, and it could h…

Started by Phillip A. Ellis

5 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by BB

Anatomy of a fundie infiltrator: Antonett Ewan

Yes, fundies insinuating themselves into A|N are nothing new. They’re usually on missions to save our corrupt souls, are quickly detected a…

Started by Фелч Гроган

37 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by LeaT

Email notifications

I found the page where you can select which email notifications you get, and I'm wondering which box I uncheck so that I don't get "[Member…

Started by MysticalChicken

4 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by MysticalChicken

Brother Richard Goes to Washington

Brother Richard is going to Washington to represent us at a humanist leaders' conference. This is a BIG thing for Atheist Nexus - it gets…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

9 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Discussions, Questions, and Comments for the 12/08 Issue of the A|N Newsletter

Did you get the newsletter? If so, feel free to discuss it here. If not, check the front page for directions on how to sign up.

Started by Richard Haynes

2 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Black Background == Poor Readership, lost visitors

Regardless of the artistic merits of a black background, it has been known for years that white-on-black is very hard to read. Speed and co…

Started by Craig A. James

42 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Tom Morris

hCard and XFN on profiles

Hey, I just joined Atheist Nexus after meaning to for a time. I'm wondering if the admins would consider adding hCard and XFN to their pro…

Started by Tom Morris

0 Dec 21, 2008

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service