Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (268)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error!

When I click on "MY PAGE": Fatal error: Call to a member function getLoggedQueryError() on a non-object in /apps/socialnetworkmain/widgets…

Started by chironex

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by chironex

Changing Group Picture?

Is there no way to change a group's picture? I created a group and uploaded the logo, but it was chopped down to a 171x171 pixel square. I…

Started by John B

3 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by John B

New Forum Implementation

I've done a lot of work with forums/discussion boards, and I believe implementing vBulletin - or even a free version such as Invision Board…

Started by Tannie

3 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

New Forum Topic: Effective Argumentation

It would good to have a section dedicated to logical arguments that inspire doubt among theists. I am always looking for more ammunition to…

Started by M604

2 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

Mission Statement

I understand the website is new but you would think the ideas/suggestions section would be the first to grow! Is it because other forums ha…

Started by M604

3 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Reality Activist

SOS Save our Souls ?

I was just wondering what people thought of a Save our Souls area where we could invite Christians and other religions to come and discuss…

Started by Doug

14 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Reality Activist

Embedded formatting

I have been dying for this for a long time, not sure if other voices have been previously heard, but I guess you can never ask too many tim…

Started by LeaT

0 Jan 11, 2009

a wiki, a wiki, my GUI for a wiki....

Has anyone suggested starting up a wiki, in association with Atheist Nexus? Editing priviledges could be limited to members, and it could h…

Started by Phillip A. Ellis

5 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by BB

Anatomy of a fundie infiltrator: Antonett Ewan

Yes, fundies insinuating themselves into A|N are nothing new. They’re usually on missions to save our corrupt souls, are quickly detected a…

Started by Фелч Гроган

37 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by LeaT

Email notifications

I found the page where you can select which email notifications you get, and I'm wondering which box I uncheck so that I don't get "[Member…

Started by MysticalChicken

4 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by MysticalChicken

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service