Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (274)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Nexus Goals for 2009?

Even thou A|N is less then a year old, we are already making an impact in the realm of unbelief. As we approach the new year, I can't help…

Started by Richard Haynes

266 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Andrew

Privacy?!!!

I'm not out to everyone that I'm an atheist, so I was understandably disturbed when my name came up repeatedly in a google search for my na…

Started by Ben

5 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

A question about agnoticism and atheism

I know this isn't a big deal for many people who actually consider themselves true agnostics or atheists, but I don't. However, I find it a…

Started by LeaT

51 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Goz

Is it fair for you to pay A|N $320?

We all love Nexus and are excited about its potential. But, do you think it would be fair if YOU were singled out and asked to fork out $3…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

17 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Back in black (Firefox extension)

For those that want their black back - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7166 Adds a black cloud icon to the bottom right fi…

Started by Фелч Гроган

8 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

White Background.

I know that the black background was dumped due to many complaints, so I am down with changing it. But a white background makes it hard for…

Started by Tedster

14 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by SNM

Error!

When I click on "MY PAGE": Fatal error: Call to a member function getLoggedQueryError() on a non-object in /apps/socialnetworkmain/widgets…

Started by chironex

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by chironex

Changing Group Picture?

Is there no way to change a group's picture? I created a group and uploaded the logo, but it was chopped down to a 171x171 pixel square. I…

Started by John B

3 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by John B

New Forum Implementation

I've done a lot of work with forums/discussion boards, and I believe implementing vBulletin - or even a free version such as Invision Board…

Started by Tannie

3 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

New Forum Topic: Effective Argumentation

It would good to have a section dedicated to logical arguments that inspire doubt among theists. I am always looking for more ammunition to…

Started by M604

2 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service