Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions (274)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What happened to the Ardent Atheist Podcast?

Does anyone know why there are no new Ardent Atheist podcasts (Emery Emery's show) on ITunes or the show's website? There's an episode 140…

Started by matthew west

5 Jun 8
Reply by Michael Penn

WWII Memorial Peace Cross

So who thinks the WWII memorial should be removed? I saw it in the news a few times lately and Im torn. As a free thinker I am totally in s…

Started by Andrew Douglas

11 May 25
Reply by Sky God

Pop Ups and Other Ads

Is it just me or are others getting pop up ads when they use this site? Really distracting.

Started by James M. Martin

6 May 7
Reply by Luara

Atheist/Secular/Humanist Pamphlets

TL;DR: Looking for a pamphlet/brochure re: "Is Your Church Being Honest About Atheism?" A couple of boys came by my apartment this morning…

Started by Shaun Cole

6 Apr 21
Reply by Ceil

Debunking The Bible

Am I 100% certain that there is no god or intelligence that created the universe as we know it? No. I am 100% sure that the Bible and its b…

Started by Chuck Roast

12 Mar 6
Reply by Michael Penn

let's try to get assistance for MOJELIPH

I have longtime i try to get some assistance for the current Organization that I'm the President, MOJELIPH(YOUTH MOVEMENT FOR FREEDOM OF TH…

Started by Billy Almoza

0 Feb 26

What in the world is the "controversy"

For some time now whenever I do t Google on Atheist Nexus, half of t first page is items on some controversy. I used to post here more freq…

Started by paul babcock

6 Feb 25
Reply by paul babcock

Feeling Useless

I really feel bad that I cannot donate any money to AN, because I really would like to. But the thing is I only draw $721.00 a month from S…

Started by Anthony Jordan

28 Feb 25
Reply by Luara

Religion is not a bad thing

This is a cut and paste from another forum post where I responded to some one that thinks religion in and of itself is negative, just figur…

Started by kirk dimakakos

13 Jan 24
Reply by booklover

Curious about the ads

I'm new here so apologies if this is a dumb or already answered question........ Why all the ads for religion over there in the right-hand…

Started by Christine

7 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service