Atheism (1,318)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yay! Yahoo featured the atheist billboard defacement story on front page!

Read the comments only if you feel like vomiting from the religious nut jobs. Also shield your eyes from the 'oh so not a crazy jesus freak…

Started by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

2 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Chris Ward

Atheist Church? Why Not Atheist Temple?

I saw what appeared to be a survey asking what people thought about atheist churches on the main screen a while back. That puzzled me. If t…

Started by Nathan Phillips

103 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

Pol Pot was an atheist (yawn)

The old apologist nugget of citing people like Pol Pot as example atheists is tiring, annoying and, to me, simply not relevant. Cults are c…

Started by Фелч Гроган

8 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by charles coryn

Atheist: the "BIG OWL" definition

I hope you find this to be a good definition!   Copied right off of my facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12756048061619

Started by Mike Smith

0 Jun 27, 2010

Worthy of Praise

The recent Texas textbook issue have brougth the issue of what should be included in the history that is passed to children to the forefron…

Started by Nathan Phillips

0 Jun 27, 2010

What made you become atheist?

Title pretty much says it all, but I became one because:-Catholicism's ideology just didn't make sense-I had some major issues with their c…

Started by Kristine R.

52 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by JayBarti

Fundamentalist atheists

"You fundamentalist/militant/dogmatic/evangelical/[insert projected pejorative adjective here] atheists are just as bad as those you stand…

Started by Andrew

61 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

You can't be an atheist if you haven't read the bible

Someone said on an other site "You can't be an atheist if you haven't read the bible".  How can you disagree with something you know nothin…

Started by Gerald Scott

119 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Michael

Atheists' patriotic billboards: "a disgrace"

"An Atheists of Florida billboard stands along U.S. 98, across from VFW Post 8002. Vietnam veteran David Kissell thinks it's a disgrace…

Started by John Kieffer

2 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

For those that can't get enough of hair-splitting atheism definitions

Initial Speculations On Pagan Atheism Earlier this week I was down visiting Pagan friends in the Bay Area. Our conversation ranged over a…

Started by Фелч Гроган

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service