Atheism (1,322)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New FOX vid distorts reality: uses FL atheist billboard for NCSecular's

A new FOX News news video surprisingly (maybe not) misuses our currently displaying Atheists of Florida "ONE NATION INDIVISIBLE" billboards…

Started by John Kieffer

2 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by John Kieffer

God vs. Cliches

I heard them all as a christian, and probably spouted off a few, but as an atheist those christian cliches have really started to bug me. N…

Started by Jay Pea

87 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

I Think I Just Lost My Best Friend b/c of Atheism + Facebook

I have always lived my life with a very open-book philosophy--wherever I was at, if you knew me and you asked, I'd tell you the truth.  Ove…

Started by susan f

15 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by John D

Interested in knowing something.

After reading through some of the posts here  I was wondering how many members here have been brought up in a religion other than Christian…

Started by Abnormal

2 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Yay! Yahoo featured the atheist billboard defacement story on front page!

Read the comments only if you feel like vomiting from the religious nut jobs. Also shield your eyes from the 'oh so not a crazy jesus freak…

Started by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

2 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Chris Ward

Atheist Church? Why Not Atheist Temple?

I saw what appeared to be a survey asking what people thought about atheist churches on the main screen a while back. That puzzled me. If t…

Started by Nathan Phillips

103 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

Pol Pot was an atheist (yawn)

The old apologist nugget of citing people like Pol Pot as example atheists is tiring, annoying and, to me, simply not relevant. Cults are c…

Started by Фелч Гроган

8 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by charles coryn

Atheist: the "BIG OWL" definition

I hope you find this to be a good definition!   Copied right off of my facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12756048061619

Started by Mike Smith

0 Jun 27, 2010

Worthy of Praise

The recent Texas textbook issue have brougth the issue of what should be included in the history that is passed to children to the forefron…

Started by Nathan Phillips

0 Jun 27, 2010

What made you become atheist?

Title pretty much says it all, but I became one because:-Catholicism's ideology just didn't make sense-I had some major issues with their c…

Started by Kristine R.

52 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by JayBarti

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service