Atheism (1,289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ASTROLOGER IS IN DEEP TROUBLE

PANDIT SITARAMJI MAHARAJ   Pandit Sitaramji Maharaj was lodged in room no 104 of Hotel Devarshi at Bankura town. He was there since May…

Started by BIPLAB DAS

6 May 28, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Book: The Case for God - Karen Armstrong

I've just started reading 'The Case for God' today. In the introduction the author posits that atheism and fundamentalism are polar opposit…

Started by Tom Thompson

22 May 27, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Jean Meslier - 17th century atheist

Lukeprog at commonsenseatheism.com posted on his blog about a book called "The Testament", which is a series of letters written in secret b…

Started by FreeThinker

0 May 26, 2010

Church sign says atheists have "nothing!"

I have passed this sign for about 8 days now. It didn't bother me at first but after passing it many times it's starting to get a little de…

Started by Rayray

54 May 26, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

A foolish reply .. help me to answer

"An atheist is a man who has no invisible means of support." - John Buchan  Tell John Buchan that, all Atheists need support of that silly…

Started by chekuthan

13 May 25, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

What will happen when religion "fizzles"?

Religion is dying - slowly (oh sooo slowly!), but ultimately the world is becoming more and more secular place.   Please read this "Truth D…

Started by LarryL

20 May 23, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

What the religionists really want you to do

Atheist thought for the day: When religionists say they want you to respect their religion, what they really mean is they want you to asski…

Started by eric stone

35 May 23, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

The Atheist Manifesto?

What is your impression on either writing, or having an Atheist Manifesto? Just wondering... Viva Atheism

Started by Andrew Lafont

9 May 23, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Born again Judges

Hello,   Currently im having trouble with a born again Judge who has sent my kids to live with their dad. The kicker is that the Ex is a do…

Started by Cherokee Schill

7 May 18, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

"this is not a rally for Atheism – it's a rally for strong education."

http://www.losangeleschronicle.com/articles/view/155088This is about whether to teach a politically and religiously biased account of histo…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 May 16, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service