Atheism (1,296)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much proof do people need?

This has really been bugging me.  I saw this interview on CNN: John King, USA a few days ago. The service man interviewed was shot by a sni…

Started by Tom Begasse

8 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

What is the Plan?

We need a plan to take down religion. Honestly I thought the internet would do the job, you would think if people had information instantly…

Started by Be Aware

27 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Fahad al

John Shore challenged us to a Duel

I wrote a blog article awhile ago called "John Shore Challenged Me to a Duel" (I won't make a shameless plug of my own work, don't worry ;)…

Started by VanCity Skeptic

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Ally

2003 book, Fundamntls of Extremism by Kim B. anyone read it?

http://www.atheistnexus.org/profiles/blogs/the-fundamentals-of-extremismjust wondering

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jun 3, 2010

Would you rather be right or wrong about your beliefs?

Many atheists beliefs are that nothing happens after death. I would rather be wrong about my belief of nothing happening after death. If im…

Started by Travis Brummett

23 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Graduation

I recently saw my sister-in-law graduate from medical school. I've never actually been to a college graduation before (says a lot about me,…

Started by Shannon

3 May 31, 2010
Reply by Martin Allen

Paul Kurtz - "I refuse to be defined... as an Atheist"

A few days ago on NPR I heard about a growing schism in the atheist movement. I was surprised it made the news at all. But that evening I a…

Started by AcesLucky

49 May 30, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

ASTROLOGER IS IN DEEP TROUBLE

PANDIT SITARAMJI MAHARAJ   Pandit Sitaramji Maharaj was lodged in room no 104 of Hotel Devarshi at Bankura town. He was there since May…

Started by BIPLAB DAS

6 May 28, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Book: The Case for God - Karen Armstrong

I've just started reading 'The Case for God' today. In the introduction the author posits that atheism and fundamentalism are polar opposit…

Started by Tom Thompson

22 May 27, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Jean Meslier - 17th century atheist

Lukeprog at commonsenseatheism.com posted on his blog about a book called "The Testament", which is a series of letters written in secret b…

Started by FreeThinker

0 May 26, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service