Atheist Nexus Logo

Atheism (1,338)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nine Inch Nails's "Heresy"

Started by James M. Martin

1 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Freethinker31

The War on Christmas!!!!!

tis the season that Fox News pundits get to pretend to be very angry about the totally factual and scary War on Christmas.  i know this b/c…

Started by matthew greenberg

43 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

Atheists Who Are Rebellious Can Join the Satanic Temple

“[Satanic] Temple members don’t literally worship Satan, nor do they engage in any illegal activities. Rather, they use the archtypical sym…

Started by tom sarbeck

9 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Freethinker31

Atheism as a defend.

I believe that all atheists are in a continuous defencive position from religious oppresion, since religion is dominant from our early ch…

Started by Adamantios Tsakaludis

2 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Patricia

What is important to you?

Here are some questions.. Which would bother you more? 1.  A christmas tree in the town square or a statue of Christopher Columbus in the t…

Started by Todd Crispin

11 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Ted Foureagles

Finding self respect after religion

I’ve often struggled with drawing the line between seeing the good in people at all costs, and maintaining self-respect. Is it possible to…

Started by Deidre

31 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Deidre

Happy Solstice Cards to our favorite religious right morons this coming solstice?

This solstice wouldn't it be nice if Bill O'Reilly, Megyn Kelly, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Bill Donohue and the rest of the jerks recei…

Started by eric stone

22 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

ok, don't know where to go with this

My wife was browsing Yahoo Answers, and the question was: my friend has invited me to go to a scientology lecture... should I go. Answer:…

Started by jay H

23 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Freethinker31

Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists

Time and time again this fat ass has made all kinds of nasty comments about atheists like "Throw in the atheists too" during the Greece hea…

Started by eric stone

34 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by eric stone

38% of Americans are churchless, a Secular Coalition for America article reports

This research says many non-religious but spiritual people do not frequent churches. They may check the "Are you a Christian" box more or l…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Oct 28, 2014

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service