Atheism (1,309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheism & Spirituality

Can you be both anti-theist and spiritual? I'm not sure what i believe. I'm not sure where i stand, but it seems that most people who call…

Started by Phil Hale

28 May 15
Reply by Luara

Psychology Today Explains "Why Atheism Will Replace Religion"

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201005/why-atheism-will-replace-religion

Started by James M. Martin

7 May 12
Reply by Pat

The End of Humanity

I know that not everyone believes in evolution through natural selection. That's okay, belief never changes proven, testable, facts. In my…

Started by Anthony Jordan

15 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

Kevin Sorbo on the Vitality of God (and Other Inanities)

We're seeing a resurgence of God movies now that Saints Christopher, Richard, and Sam have pulled back the curtain at Oz and shown the Wiza…

Started by James M. Martin

3 May 11
Reply by Craigart14

Jury Duty for Atheists

I got a Jury Duty summons and I have to go on Monday. How do Atheists handle the swearing in? Can you ask for a secular swearing? And what…

Started by Steph S.

57 May 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

A post-script of Alfred Russel Wallace

To a letter to his brother-in-law, Thomas Sims, Wallace added a postscript on religious beliefs. I may have posted this here before, but it…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

0 May 5

Smithsonian drops Atheist exhibit

http://nationalreport.net/smithsonian-drops-plans-atheism-america-exhibits/ why?  glad you asked: “Liberals want us to believe that Ameri…

Started by matthew greenberg

21 May 4
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

New Coalition Will Highlight Anti-Atheist Discrimination in America

April 30, 2014 By Hemant Mehta  A coalition of four secular organization — the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science, the Sec…

Started by Steph S.

4 May 2
Reply by John Aultman

Sense and sentience

Born with senses, the physiological capacities of organisms to provide data for perception, and sentience, the ability to feel, perceive, o…

Started by Joan Denoo

16 Apr 30
Reply by Charles R Thibodeau

Cynthia McFadden's poor taste intro on Edwin Kagin obit in Night Line

I just watched the rebroadcast of a Nightline interview wtih Edwin Kagin after his recent death (Nightline July 16, 2010 referrerd to in th…

Started by eric stone

0 Apr 29

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service