Atheism (1,292)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Coalition Will Highlight Anti-Atheist Discrimination in America

April 30, 2014 By Hemant Mehta  A coalition of four secular organization — the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science, the Sec…

Started by Steph S.

4 May 2
Reply by John Aultman

Sense and sentience

Born with senses, the physiological capacities of organisms to provide data for perception, and sentience, the ability to feel, perceive, o…

Started by Joan Denoo

16 Apr 30
Reply by Charles R Thibodeau

Cynthia McFadden's poor taste intro on Edwin Kagin obit in Night Line

I just watched the rebroadcast of a Nightline interview wtih Edwin Kagin after his recent death (Nightline July 16, 2010 referrerd to in th…

Started by eric stone

0 Apr 29

Atheists Who Act Like Shit slinging Monkeys

About three days ago, I joined a Facebook group called Godless and Proud of It. Let me just say that, after a few days of putting up posts…

Started by Anthony Jordan

28 Apr 29
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Palouse Atheists

Just wondering if there are many atheists in the Palouse region (WA).  It seems like this place is infested with religious bigots who fight…

Started by Raj

7 Apr 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

Grayling's book The God Argument

There have been many good books on atheism and against religion in the last few years and I've read several—Dawkins, Hitchens, and Harris i…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

5 Apr 26
Reply by Luara

Noah movie religious controversy

'Noah' hits rough religious waters on-screen Thoughts on religious controversy on the Noah movie? Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah' has found arden…

Started by Steph S.

115 Apr 25
Reply by Pat

Is Everyone in the world scared to embrace Athiestium as the real cold hard truth?

I honestly think that religious and spiritual people are scared to embrace this idea because they think they will go to hell or simply be d…

Started by Shawn

10 Apr 24
Reply by OhCaptainMyCaptain

Pat Tillman - Hall of Fame?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/on-10th-anniversary-of-pat-tillman-s-death--should-we-consider-him-for-canton-172146018.h

Started by matthew greenberg

0 Apr 22

Why Would Any Woman Be A Christian?

Is there anything more insane than a Christian woman? Comedian Dusty Smith looks at what the bible actually says about women and explore…

Started by Steph S.

56 Apr 22
Reply by AnonAtheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service