Atheist Nexus Logo

Atheism (1,345)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New atheist book

Hi. I'm David Seidman, a member of this forum (although I don't post often), and I have a new book out. It's called What If I'm an Atheist?…

Started by David Seidman

3 Apr 9
Reply by George Kittrell

Goodbye. I wish you well. :)

I was just going to stay away from this site and not say anything, but then I thought that maybe I should explain why this forum isn't for…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

42 Apr 6
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

Openly Secular - Short Teaser

I am openly secular, actually, I am an atheist.

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Mar 25
Reply by Freethinker31

will atheists get a voice in '16 (American presidential for our non US members)

my quick answer is no.  which makes a lot of sense.  with so many issues at stake, such as how many of the advances we've made in the past…

Started by matthew greenberg

0 Mar 23

Atheist Poets?

I am interested in reading some atheist poets. Not a poetry reader myself, usually, I am flying in the dark on this one.  Recommendations p…

Started by Joan Denoo

12 Mar 21
Reply by Craigart14

The BJV Bible! Glory!

Hey everybody, This is my first post and I apologize for it being essentially an ad, but I wanted to let you all know about a project I am…

Started by Jeff Reid

2 Mar 17
Reply by Michael Penn

Atheist Theater

"The Last Priest tells the story of Jean Meslier (1664-1729), a French Catholic priest and author of what is considered to be the first ful…

Started by Joan Denoo

8 Mar 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

How accurate is this article? 4 Important Things That Atheists Wish Everyone Knew About Them

I read this article - and wonder - how accurate is the list ? Do you find problems with it ? Think of anything you would add to the list?…

Started by Steph S.

5 Mar 12
Reply by Steph S.

Recent study breaking down the US by religion, including a look at atheism within the unaffilliated segment

There are a few graphics at the link which convey the basic findings.http://www.vox.com/2015/3/6/8155789/religious-group-state-chartOne nat…

Started by jlaz

0 Mar 8

Muslim... Atheist?

The person who said it never got back to me, but I am curious (to anyone who actually sees this, I suppose), what are people's thoughts on…

Started by Broken Xeno

21 Feb 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service