Atheist Nexus Logo

Atheism (1,328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Muslim... Atheist?

The person who said it never got back to me, but I am curious (to anyone who actually sees this, I suppose), what are people's thoughts on…

Started by Broken Xeno

21 Feb 28
Reply by Idaho Spud

Religious Rituals Originated From Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

For many who are rational critical thinkers, this  link between religious rituals and OCD is quite obvious. Why? OCD sufferers tend to crea…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

5 Feb 23
Reply by Michael Penn

Atheists are more special than they realize.

Firstly, The question is, how do people get to be atheists? The most common path to becoming an atheist is through Rational Critical Thinki…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

28 Feb 23
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Anyone know when and where Teddy Roosevelt called Tom Paine dirty (or filthy) little atheist?

I've found references to this quote in many sources and websites but not a single citation as to when and where the comment was made.

Started by eric stone

10 Feb 22
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Anyone know when and where Teddy Roosevelt called Tom Paine dirty (or filthy) little atheist?

I've found references to this quote in many sources and websites but not a single citation as to when and where the comment was made.

Started by eric stone

0 Feb 11

Started by eric stone

0 Feb 11

Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra

I live about two miles from the Omni Resort where the Chopra Center now has its headquarters. It is an expensive resort where tennis and go…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

33 Feb 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Are Atheists too judgmental??

I do  not believe in god or the fables  in the bible, mainly because  there is  no way to prove  any of it.....I therefore  consider  mysel…

Started by Freethinker31

509 Feb 5
Reply by Leon Gretsky

Without god what's to stop me from raping all I want? Penn Jillette answers

I love this quote from Penn Jillette and a wonderful interview. The question I get asked by religious people all the time is, without God,…

Started by Steph S.

84 Feb 5
Reply by Steph S.

E. O. Wilson interview on reducing the role of religion.

E. O. Wilson gave an interview about his recent book The Meaning of Life in which he said that it would be beneficial to reduce and elimina…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

8 Jan 29
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service