Atheism (1,331)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I think religion carries most of the responsibility for stigmatizing mental illness

It just occurred to me recently that religion is probably the biggest player in stigmatizing mentally ill people. To me, a naturalist, ment…

Started by Kylyssa Shay

20 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Buffy

I didn't know so many celebrities were atheists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVPuVANK4Zc Cool video

Started by zack

2 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by HotMess

Atheism flow-chart

To make it easier for non-atheists to understand, I've attempted to create a flow-chart easier explaining atheism. So I'm wondering if ther…

Started by dasdsa das dasdas

9 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by dasdsa das dasdas

Abuse of language

Thread. Somewhat incoherent. --- This is my gripe with Islam #872737663 Islam is terrified of communication - all that needs to be known…

Started by Фелч Гроган

1 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Paul

To those of you that cross out "God" in "In God We Trust" actually get one back?

I've been doing it for some time now and I'm looking forward to the time that I get a crossed out bill back.

Started by zack

5 Oct 14, 2008

Any ideas?

I was talking to a friend of mine, and asked her what can I do to help atheism and help tear down religion. She told me that I could write…

Started by zack

19 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by LeaT

American Samoa Coming Out of The Woodwork.

By the latest letters to the editor in the Samoa News, One would say that the fine people of American Samoa are sick of being Financualy Ra…

Started by Doug Harrington

0 Oct 5, 2008

I Have No Father! How a Muslim Became an Atheist

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share with you a little story I just wrote for my new blog. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you. htt…

Started by Nico Rahm

6 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by LeaT

Suing a creationist who libeled me

Hi gang. Martin Wagner of the Atheist Experience blog and TV show here. There's a crazy situation going on, and rather than belabor the poi…

Started by Martin Wagner

4 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Martin Wagner

I am amazed at the respect of religion

I hear a ton of atheists that say that they see nothing wrong with religion. Have you been paying attention? Are you alive? Do you know any…

Started by zack

34 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Skylar

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service