Atheism (1,308)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hey, just joined

I am an atheist and damn proud of it. Just wanted to say hi.

Started by zack

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Dawn K

Questions and Reflections on Atheism

I don't really consider myself an atheist, if anything, I'll squeeze out the term "non-theist." In my life, and in the area I live (NY- NYC…

Started by shaman sun

5 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"To live your life and love in the unity of the holy...Darwin?"

Hey, guys! I've posted a few questions so far and have gotten some amazing feedback and stories! I love hearing from you! The topic for t…

Started by Kaye

1 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Aussie Atheists - Say G'day Here!

Any other Aussie atheists here? I realise the Yankee Doodles have far more pressing problems than we have with the fundamentalists, but we…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

32 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by BADWOLF

Unbelievable response!

This is just a post on the amazing and reassuring afternoon that I had. I'm a relatively new atheist. It's been less than a year since the…

Started by Ryan

21 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Ryan

"Atheism is a faith-based system"

Someone sent me this blogpost, and I'd like to see what other persons thinks of this view. The belief in the non-existence in God isn’t ba…

Started by dasdsa das dasdas

9 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by HailVectron

an IM chat with an ex about my belief

honestly this whole thing is kinda new to me and i'm just now trying to figure out wat i believe.... i dont have answers to her questions m…

Started by Kevin

20 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by dasdsa das dasdas

Where is God?

Dear reader, A simple question from a simple person: Where is God? If he exists, he must be somewhere. I don't mean in the metaphorical se…

Started by Buford Twain

4 Aug 25, 2008

Favorite Quotes

I have several journals filled with my favorite quotes, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite quotes about religion, atheism and…

Started by LoLo

23 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Contra Costa County Atheists

I am new to this group and just wanted to announce that for those who are interested- Contra Costa County Atheists meet the 4th Sunday each…

Started by Daniel Ruxin

2 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Tedster

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service