Atheist Nexus Logo

Atheism (1,338)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

There ARE Atheists in Foxholes

Here is an interesting commentary from today's Morning Edition of NPR: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=97992274

Started by A.Ou

2 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by damian

Are Atheists Human? ....

... or should their organs be harvested? WTF???? This just in on Fundies Say the Darndest Things: "What do the other human persons here t…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

12 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Your take on these sites.

I'm sure there are a good number of people aware of these two sites: www.conservapedia.com www.freerepublic.com I figured I'd simply sta…

Started by John

1 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Tedster

The Godless Holiday Campaign

Humanists Launch Godless Holiday Campaign November 11, 2008 Contact Fred Edwords at (202) 238-9088 fedwords@americanhumanist.org - www.a

Started by OpheliasCross

4 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

The word "Atheist"

Hello, something bothers me. Why do atheists call themselfs.. well atheists? Here is the thing: it seems to me, that there is a kind of ne…

Started by kanesoban

25 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Kevin

PZ MYers

PZ will be at Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida at the Crummer Auditorium at 7:00 p.m. He will talk on the intersection of science and…

Started by Jerry

0 Nov 26, 2008

Does Atheism Complicate Dating, Romance and Love?

I am looking to establish a dialog about people's thoughts on discrimination or complications that Atheism has caused in your love lives, o…

Started by Forsaken

46 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Jezzy

Something i don't understand about us

Helo, years have passed, since i started watching atheist vs theist discussions. I even took part in some of them (as the heretic of cours…

Started by kanesoban

5 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Ed

Theists attack in packs

Has anyone else noticed that for the most part, theists like to confront you on your nonbelief when they have you greatly outnumbered? Why…

Started by Byron

3 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Ed

I've been writing something on atheism

And need some ideas. I've come to a part where I want to list all the reasons why atheists are so happy. It's both humorous and serious, s…

Started by zack

19 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Tedster

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service