Atheism (1,318)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am amazed at the respect of religion

I hear a ton of atheists that say that they see nothing wrong with religion. Have you been paying attention? Are you alive? Do you know any…

Started by zack

34 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Skylar

An Atheist Meets God.

Something i came across a while ago. Its obviously BS, but entertaining none the less. http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal

Started by Zerosmelt

5 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Zerosmelt

When the end comes.

In a few years I will be forty and the topic of my death and how I will be buried has crept into my mind from time to time. Now I'm hoping…

Started by Rob

5 Sep 19, 2008

Wow. Lots Of Atheists In Here.

Am I right? Let's all have a round of applause for the Godless!! ... Anyways, being Atheists, how do you feel about religious, churchgoin…

Started by Jezzy

68 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by funk Q

Aren't you sad that you were born when you were?

I have been looking at the stats, and religion (at least the retarded ones) is on its way out. The number of nonbelievers is growing like c…

Started by zack

10 Sep 14, 2008

Talking to your kids about Evolution

My Child (aged 11) just dropped the first heavy question on me. We were talking at dinner tonight when the question was asked "Who created…

Started by Mingus

8 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Paul

With whom would you have dinner?

Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Sam Harris or Christopher Hitchens? And why? I think Richard Dawkins is my favorite horseman, (If you don…

Started by LoLo

32 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Paul

How Did You Arrive at Atheism?

I'm interested in the thought process that allows reason to triumph over faith and leads people from belief in god through doubt and questi…

Started by Ruth Dickson

29 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Rebecca

Promoting atheism

Atheist evangelism. Proselytizing reason. Witnessing for rational thought. For some the very idea of these things is an anathema. Many othe…

Started by Az

21 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Zackery

Church of atheism??? what the?

http://firstchurchofatheism.com/ all can say lol what the?

Started by BADWOLF

14 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by A

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service