Atheism (1,294)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Bus now in Brazil

The Atheist and Agnostic Association of Brazil is promoting a campaign to raise money to bring the Atheist Bus to Brazil: http://www.atea.o

Started by Alexandre o Grande

0 Jan 30, 2009

The brainwashing of America's youth.

I felt it appropriate to make people aware of just how brainwashed some churches, particularly Evangelical churches, are trying to make t…

Started by John

4 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by damian

Pastors in the Pub

Is this a good idea or is there something obviously wrong with the way I'm thinking? I am thinking about inviting a local pastor (priest,…

Started by Mark Johnston

3 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by BB

Why are atheists streotyped as Satanists?

Atheists are normally considered bad people. DO atheists necessarily do bad things because of their unbelief in eternal punishment?

Started by Vina

75 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Ian Brightman

Was this messed up?

Mormons came to my door, I opened unknowingly. Without even saying anything I shut and locked the door. If you come bothering me with delus…

Started by zack

13 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Jennifer W

How Atheism Came Into Being

I wrote this article, and I thought you might be interested in reading it as well and be free to agree or disagree of course! "As a contin…

Started by LeaT

0 Jan 20, 2009

Spiritual Atheism

The Center for Spiritual Atheism I joined the Yahoo group, I intend to ask a few questions. My problem is how they define "God": "The pers…

Started by Byron

18 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by LeaT

Social Experiment: Opening Eyes

So I just returned from a very long and eventful walk. Eventful in the sense that I spent the time thinking. I have an idea that might wor…

Started by Adam Johnson

9 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Jerry McMasters

How do you counter arguments about biblical prophecy?

Not being a biblical scholar, nor much up on the history of Ancient Mesopotamia I feel I tend to struggle with this. Since I'm well aware…

Started by Richard Healy

11 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Brandon

Atheists in the military

I'm going to be in the military very soon and I would like to know if any atheists experiences troubles when their belief was brought up. S…

Started by Stephanie

3 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Jack Slattery

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service