Atheism (1,310)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bumper Stickers

Do you have any Athiest bumper stickers? If so, what are they? Mine: When Religion Ruled they called it the Dark Ages Can I Teach Evolution…

Started by Shane Smith

30 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by joshua tucker

Atheists get more dates

Hi Everyone - from todays Daily Telegraph UK http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/6196584/Atheists-have-more-success-at-online-datin

Started by OdinsRaven

16 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Chris G

Finnish advertising watchdog clears atheist bus campaign

Same approach as the UK Athiest Bus but in Finland. I would imagine much less resistance to this in Helsinki than in the UK. Article

Started by SheaJ

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by OdinsRaven

Physics, the new religion?

After observing the direction Physics is taking, I am becoming more and more convinced that Physics is the coming religion in the west. If…

Started by Bob Stewart

98 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Ory Stewart

The New Enlightenment?

I have been an atheist for over 20 years and I must admit that the internet has been incredibly advantageous to our cause! Back then the at…

Started by Scott

20 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Lord May, the president of the British Science Association_"religion used to help, but..."

... but the fundamental(isms) have 86'd that notion. Check these headlines out, totally different headlines. And one article mentions 'ath…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

4 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Founded on Freedom of Meat Choices. Same as Founded on freedom of Religion?

I was just thinking of that stupid line religious ppl like to throw in your face about how the country was founded on freedom of religion n…

Started by Not important

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Atheists are winning, and it's our fault" - iMonk

Ok, so I paraphrased, but thats what he's saying. Comments are shut down right now, but he was picked up by fark.com so he's probably compl…

Started by Mel

8 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Goz

Atheist Service Committee?

I live in the Philadelphia area and have become familiar with the work of the American Friends Service Committee. This is a Quaker affiliat…

Started by Brent Thompson

8 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Nate

Faithless and Free

Hi -I have just joined this site with pleasure and relief. The more sites and groups that refute the idiocy of religion and promote clear t…

Started by Marcus Eden-Ellis

4 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Marcus Eden-Ellis

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service