Atheism (1,310)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A challange for the 21st century and beyond

First may I state that I am a non believer, a non believer in the sense that I KNOW God does not exist and they don’t come stronger than th…

Started by Bob Stewart

14 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Bob Stewart

Ever have this fantasy? Someone happens to see an athiest related item of yours and converts themselves.

I guess its just wishful thinking or the need to feel that people just can't be that stupid. But sometimes I daydream that someone will see…

Started by Not important

6 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Kayla Southcomb

Advice? My atheism isn't all that great to some...

Maybe someone can help with this one? I've been an atheist for about a year now and the past 6 months or so is when I really started to beg…

Started by Pastafarian Kitty

16 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Pastafarian Kitty

It 'Em In The Ears!

I would like to get information from the community as to whether or not my following hypothesis has any validity and if it does how it ca b…

Started by William Hutton

0 Sep 26, 2009

Does God really not exist?

Just another “fundi” thought, perhaps both believers and non believers are right, they are just right in their different ways. God does ex…

Started by Bob Stewart

109 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Bob Stewart

Some 'atheist' headlines showing up @goognews today

Check these!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 25, 2009

Where is the Soul?

We are all very comfortable with the concept of backing up the software on our computers and considering it as a totally separate entity to…

Started by Bob Stewart

49 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Bob Stewart

im atheist, depress, and confuse..

im atheist, depress, and confuse. my parents are religious. i know in my self that i can live with my self without the help of God. i have…

Started by violet cleonstar

10 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Josiah Allen

Youtube Video worth checking out

Here's a nice rebuttal to the Banana Man & Kirk's plan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmHN3JtyUXg&feature=player_embedded#t=373

Started by Dave Shores

0 Sep 22, 2009

how to practice "conversational intolerance"

how do you actually put into practice "conversational intolerance" with theists? a wonderful coworker of mine told me last week that she be…

Started by Greta K.

13 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Copropnuma

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service