Atheism (1,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Leader Speaks Out

David Nicholls, President of the Atheist Foundation of Australia speaks out about religion, atheism, politics and the forthcoming Rise of A…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

4 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Gay bashing atheist

Started by Shane Smith

35 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Adriana Heguy

Organ Donors.

I was just reading over the terms and conditions to my replacement drivers license that arrived in the mail, and at the end was the usual o…

Started by Johnsky

42 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by marty mueller

being led into temptation......

So, I've gotten myself into a really bad situation at work, the details of which aren't relevant. Basically I opened my mouth about somethi…

Started by Sara Tripp

11 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

Is it normal to feel this way? I dont want to believe in god, but my emotions say "Yes".

i have depression and it seems those things i like happened so my thinking says maybe your culture is right. that there is god. i read hist…

Started by violet cleonstar

10 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Sonny Mobley

Having a lengthy argument about God and religion

http://sportstwo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146803 My username is Zero. Please feel free to comment here

Started by Jay

1 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Contrasting American culture, groups

Example 1. Atheist/Secular humanist group does 'things'. Example 2. Change org group wants war to be the top issue. what's the moral of…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 30, 2009

Right or Wrong?

In the entire history of the human race and the many Gods that they have conceived and closely examined over considerable periods of time,…

Started by Bob Stewart

31 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Bob Stewart

Why did you become an atheist and have you experienced any discrimination due to your lack of a belief in a higher power?

What your story is of how you became an atheist and how are you received by your friends and family today.

Started by atheistfightingback

2 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by William Hutton

Terrible experience

I just thought I would share something with you all that happened to me about a month ago. I am very open as an atheist, but I didn't alwa…

Started by HourglassStargazer

21 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service