Atheism (1,260)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Survey: What criticisms or pet peeves do you have about fellow atheists?

I decided to stir the pot a little this morning with something I have been thinking alot about recently for a blog I am planning in the fut…

Started by Woody Bass

64 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Jezzy

How old were you?

If you deconverted, how old were you when you did? Myself, I'm not clean sure, though it was 11 at the oldest--I'm fairly well set on 9 bei…

Started by Jared Lardo

24 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by IAmTheBlog

Prayer Alternative

I've become an atheist within the last few years and find the only thing that I still struggle with is the comfort that prayer used to brin…

Started by David Marino

16 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by GayleMyrna

What's your favourite Atheist vs theist online debate?

Hello all, Since You tube started up I've found it to be the most amazing source for online debate videos. I wanted to start this discussi…

Started by David Agaybi

9 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

Self-help books and the "Higher Power"

I recently found myself in the market for a self-help book on dealing with having your heart broken. Wanting to have a fair idea about what…

Started by Mel

9 Jul 29, 2009

atheist bus ads "pathetic"

http://www.canada.com/life/Atheist+pathetic+Philosopher/1834362/story.html got this link from richarddawkins.net I love how this "most…

Started by markystar

4 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by markystar

Benefits and Difficulties of Freethought

I find that the definition of what a freethinker is can be somewhat misunderstood sometimes. I've even heard a Christian fundamentalist des…

Started by mthoreau

9 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Don

Concerns about how atheism is perceived- Does it really matter?

From time to time I notice comments made by A|N members to the effect that the tone or content of this or that discussion may not reflect w…

Started by Nate

22 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Nate

Atheist Community

My Christian friend tells me that an atheist community could never provide the support, lasting friendships, and loyalty that a church comm…

Started by MarkFL

21 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by MarkFL

Is Delusion Ever Useful?

Now, I know that the only thing we technically have in common is that we are rejecting unfounded assertions concerning a supreme being who…

Started by Josiah Allen

5 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service