Atheism (1,297)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why did you become an atheist and have you experienced any discrimination due to your lack of a belief in a higher power?

What your story is of how you became an atheist and how are you received by your friends and family today.

Started by atheistfightingback

2 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by William Hutton

Terrible experience

I just thought I would share something with you all that happened to me about a month ago. I am very open as an atheist, but I didn't alwa…

Started by HourglassStargazer

21 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

Need some "Atheist Ammunition" here...

(or, Langston vs. The Apologist) Wanna help me combat an apologist? Come on, you know you wanna....it'll be fun... I forget which discussi…

Started by Langston

16 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Greywolf

2nd Annual Texas Freethought Convention 2009

On Nov. 14th, the Texas Freethought Convention will be having it's 2nd annual state-wide convention in San Antonio, Tx. Speaking will be:V…

Started by Texas Freethought Convention

1 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by William Hutton

Should we do something about banana man's latest plan?

http://www.livingwaters.com/ In one of their latest videos (top right) good ol' Kirk explains how his country is being "stripped from it's…

Started by Sebastian Portelli

35 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by William Hutton

"Dangers of a society without god" pope warns Czech Republic (not theocracy)

Pope Urges Czechs to Combat Secularism New York Times - ‎1 hour ago‎ BRNO, CZECH REPUBLIC - Pope Benedict XVI on Sunday warned 120000 worsh…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Richard Dawkins on HBO!

I thought you all might like to know that Richard Dawkins will be a guest on Bill Maher's show, "Real Time", on HBO. It'll be shown on 10/0…

Started by Susan LaCroix

2 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Susan LaCroix

A challange for the 21st century and beyond

First may I state that I am a non believer, a non believer in the sense that I KNOW God does not exist and they don’t come stronger than th…

Started by Bob Stewart

14 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Bob Stewart

Ever have this fantasy? Someone happens to see an athiest related item of yours and converts themselves.

I guess its just wishful thinking or the need to feel that people just can't be that stupid. But sometimes I daydream that someone will see…

Started by Not important

6 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Kayla Southcomb

Advice? My atheism isn't all that great to some...

Maybe someone can help with this one? I've been an atheist for about a year now and the past 6 months or so is when I really started to beg…

Started by Pastafarian Kitty

16 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Pastafarian Kitty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service