Atheism (1,332)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theist friendly books

I have been getting a lot of books from my family since I had "the talk" with them. I would like to respond with books of my own but given…

Started by Tom Thompson

20 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by dr kellie

Atheism on TV

There are some great television shows that have been on TV or that are currently on TV. Some of those shows are educational while other sho…

Started by Staks Rosch

35 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by robert coughlan

Where is the camaraderie?

If your interested, I have thought of a way to promote atheism. I have noticed that in some discussion boards there is not much camaraderie…

Started by Rayray

34 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

...You think too much

This is a totally serious comment I have gotten from a few religious people when they engage me in a discussion about my atheism, and about…

Started by Miriam

45 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Christian: "being an atheist requires to much faith"

"I don't have enough faith to be an atheist""being an atheist requires to much faith"Maybe it is just me but it seems like I have been gett…

Started by Joe Henry

8 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

A world without religion

I am fully aware of the wishful stretch I am proposing here, but imagine if religion were to go away, either slowly or quickly or if religi…

Started by Rayray

16 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Rayray

Atheists can die from anxiety.

From an article in the Modesto Bee about atheist billboards around Sacramento:     Rabbi Mendy Cohen of Chabad of Sacramento has not seen t…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

7 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Jennifer W

Has My “Religious” Life Been Normal?

I've read many of the “coming out as an Atheist” stories posted here on A/N and many commenters alluding to when they were a Xtian. Conse…

Started by Jim DePaulo

2 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Goz

I can't believe the things theists say

I'm like dizzy with anger over this thing someone said to me. I'm posting it here so you guys can see the level of stubborn jackassery you…

Started by Billy Deaton

19 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Secular Sue

'The Great Agnostic' is coming to Los Angeles

On Feb. 28, "The Great Agnostic" will be paying a visit to Los Angeles in the person of actor Richard McNally. His one-man show, A Visit Wi…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service