Atheism (1,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Irish atheists challenge the bs lying liars; thank goodness.

Does that mean the vatican is eventually going to come after poor little ANexus? Will A|N be banned from Ireland!?!?!** http://edition.cnn.…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

8 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Religion in school

My sons second grade teacher asked the classroom to raise their hand if they believe in god. My son told me he felt like he had to raise hi…

Started by Jhamm

37 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Cloggie

Richard Dawkins interviews Wendy Wright

I found this on YouTube, and actually found it frightening, they are in order. I live in Britain, which is much less extreme than America,…

Started by Euan Mcintosh

10 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Joseph Heathen

Atheist New Year's resolutions

When I decided to write an article about atheists' New Year's resolutions, I didn't realize what a headache I was letting myself in for. At…

Started by Hugh Kramer

21 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by the antithesis

Re-Defining Atheism

I don't know about the rest of you but I am of the mind that Atheism needs a new definition. I think we need to get away from the word "BEL…

Started by Dre Smith

257 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

Why is this board so slow?

I would love to hang out here more often, but it seems there's only like, five posts a day here, if that. Is there a more active Atheist m…

Started by Cory Silver

4 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Gila Guerilla

I just have to vent, so I'm gonna do it here.

( If anyone else has any venting, feel free to express your anger here in all its glory. ) Ok so suddenly I'm, just... Err. How should I…

Started by Cory Silver

3 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Jon Fleming

Proselytize on XBox Live!

Last night I was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 when the oddest thing happened. Another player asked everyone in the room what they…

Started by David Miller

16 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by David Miller

Agressive atheisim.

He just gets better and better; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjO4duhMRZk

Started by Goz

8 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Jim Page

Why Are So Many Religious People Not Able to Understand that There Are Actually People Who Do Not Believe in Any Deity

Dear fellows, As I experience again and again, there are many religious people who are simply not able to understand that there are people…

Started by Markus Schroer

26 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Peter Brooks

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service