Atheism (1,296)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have this slightly unusual dilemma

I'm a bit of an amateur musician; play bass for izzie voodoo. I also produce my own stuff, but haven't played any of it live for a decade o…

Started by lol mahmood

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Mark

My Sister's Deconversion

My sister is in the process of un-converting from Christianity. Last time I checked, she is at the point where she doesn't know what to bel…

Started by Christopher Peter Robinson

13 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Patryce

Why it's tricky for atheists to 'debate' with believers...

http://www.alternet.org/belief/145172/why_it%27s_so_tricky_for_atheists_to_debate_with_believers/?page=entirefrom the url:There has never o…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

17 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Atheism and youth

All too often I hear people say, "I was an atheist when I was in college/younger/a teenager, but then god found me and I became a christian…

Started by mthoreau

43 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Meddlesome

Atheist Camp?!

Yep. There is such a thing. Or at least in Minnesota, California, Michigan, Smoky Mountains and last but not least, Ohio. The camp is calle…

Started by LifeAttacks

28 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Amanda Metskas

Someone please explain "atheist spirituality"?

It is oxymoronic, to my understanding.  Yet, I never fail to see it displayed all over the site, and is even one of the "groups" advertised…

Started by Freedom of Anonymity

90 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

Atheist Richard Dawkins aids Haiti, touts God-free giving. Whoa nelly here we go...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/religion/post/2010/01/atheists-haiti-earthquake-doctors-without-borders-red-cross/1Huge amount of c…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

4 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

The failure of the "afterlife" concept

Not long ago, this was a discussion between myself and a friend, who even though Christian, has all the markers of being an intellectual ju…

Started by Freedom of Anonymity

22 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

Atheist Book Challenge

I have a cousin that is a hard core Baptist.  I replied to a comment of hers on Facebook and sparked a challenge.  She was reading a book c…

Started by Matt Murchie

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by FreeThinker

Whether or not god exists does not matter - what matters is whether or not belief in god exists.

If a suicide bomber blows himself up in a crowded market largely as a result of a world view based on a deep-seated religious belief, the b…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

0 Jan 20, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked nice girl's blog post Why I am here
2 hours ago
Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
2 hours ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
3 hours ago
Freethinker31 commented on DAN DANA's blog post This Is How the Gaza War Will End
3 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
4 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
4 hours ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
4 hours ago
BIPLAB DAS posted an album

anti superstition programme

its our regular antisuperstition school programme. this time we are in CHHATNA GIRLS HOGH SCHOOL of BANKURA DISTRICT in INDIA. we are disclosing the miracle behind FIRE WALKING.
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service