Atheism (1,322)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A prerequisite for atheism to become ubiquitous

In order for atheism to become ubiquitous, certain widespread perceptions must be addressed and shown to be in error, and certain stereotyp…

Started by mwg

28 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

Congratulations to Brother Richard and friends

Congratulations to Brother Richard and friends on achieving a membership for Atheist Nexus of 15,000---and so quickly. Above all else, I…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Goz

An Interview with A.C. Grayling

Hello all, this is my first post on Atheist Nexus, and I must say, this site is looking rather good. I'm a writer for the Freethinker Magaz…

Started by Peter Brietbart

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Goz

My offer: Higher level of atheism & return of Our legacy

Ladies and Gentlemen, Now is the time to clarify the misconceptions during many centuries. I know that you are not ready and that you will…

Started by Milan Elesin

4 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Milan Elesin

Articles say what they want us to hear...

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/culture/family/2941-heathens-retaliate-against-christian-billboardshttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/20

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

7 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Militant Atheism

Hey folks... Do you think this new wave of atheism spearheaded by "aggressive and militant" atheists like Monsieurs Richard Dawkins, Christ…

Started by Ashish Shetty

21 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Help combine IPU and scarlet A

I want to do a tattoo that will combine both the Invisible Pink Unicorn and Scarlet A symbols into a hybrid....ideas?? feel free to post so…

Started by The Virgin Marlene

3 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

Confession

I removed myself from an Atheist group on Facebook because my bosses are on FB and I didn't know if it would effect my career. It most like…

Started by Jordan

46 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by T.A. Dahar

Do you see an actual difference between a religion and an ideology?

Granted, a religious ideology is usually based around some kind of 'holy' teachings that originate with a 'deity'. Beyond that, however, is…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

22 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Am I a Deist?

before im really sure that god dont exist because of history and evidence but now i think there is god. he, she, or it leave the world afte…

Started by violet cleonstar

17 Feb 19, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Amanda Ashcraft posted a status
"Finally finished my move! And I managed to scrounge out two blog postings this month. Miraculous! My newest is here: http://j.mp/1vmSb3Y"
21 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
26 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
30 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
33 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
38 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
42 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Feminism
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to Luara's discussion A naked rambler
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service