Atheism (1,258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

OK, everyone here is an admitted Atheist.  I would love to have one string of discussion where we don't mention the thing we don't believe…

Started by Marty Heresniak

30 2 hours ago
Reply by B Fletcher

Noah movie religious controversy

'Noah' hits rough religious waters on-screen Thoughts on religious controversy on the Noah movie? Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah' has found arden…

Started by Steph S.

86 5 hours ago
Reply by TheoreticalPhysicist Sinag

The reason why the United States has such a higher rate of religion compared to the UK

Hey guys, I just finished reading "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins. One of his topics in the book was about how the United States was…

Started by Alan

16 yesterday
Reply by Tweeeekk

Would this Upset you?

I am at the beginning of embracing my atheism and I'm about to marry this very passive Christian man. I believe our relationship is more im…

Started by Brittney Bailey

52 on Saturday
Reply by Craigart14

ALL Politicians Should Be Made to Read: "Homosexuality, atheism etc: What's it to you?"

Every now and then I read an article and say,  "WOW ... I wish I would have said that."   After reading the article linked below entitled,…

Started by Gene Sokolowski

13 on Friday
Reply by Idaho Spud

Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian God

)    What Sam Harris asks for, Sam Harris receives. He put out a challenge to video editors to make a video for his speech on morality, an…

Started by Steph S.

8 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

Free Will and Determinism Provide Philosophy Professors with Job Security. Free Will Provides Religionists with...

...Free will provides religionists with a means to inculcate guilt and shame, and to gain control. Is it possible to not remember having be…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

5 Apr 11
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents http://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl

Started by Hathal Alqassab

26 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

How atheist are you?

The Dawkins scale: I am a 6 but for the Abrahamic god I am a 7,

Started by Irrelevant People

71 Apr 6
Reply by Deidre32

court rules religious can't use public schools after hours in new york city

Fwd: Federal Court Says NYC Public Schools Can Kick Out Religious Services - THANK YOU BLOOMBERG ADMINISTRATION Hope this resonates around…

Started by eric stone

7 Apr 5
Reply by eric stone

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service