Atheism (1,318)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dogmatic atheism?

How outspoken should we be relating to atheism? If a fellow atheist doesn't agree with you on certain aspects of atheism, do you dismiss th…

Started by Deidre

19 4 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

What is wrong with Atheists infiltrating the Churches?

With a religion that says love all people as you love yourself including love your enemies, and do not judge others lest you be judged , an…

Started by chares martel

17 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

How many of you have never said a prayer?

It isn't too uncommon for me to hear some one say they were always Atheist. Are there people here who have never prayed?

Started by chares martel

2 on Saturday
Reply by Derek Pastafarian

Atheist Paper Route

Download Printable Atheist Pamphlets, Fliers and “Tracts” Have you heard about the Atheist Paper Route campaign?  We are assembling a c…

Started by Artie Petro

4 on Friday
Reply by Artie Petro

An absolutely brilliant refutation of presuppositional apologetics

A little while ago I stumbled across this series on YouTube, and it is without a doubt the most brilliant refutation of presuppositional ap…

Started by Fanghur1123

14 on Thursday
Reply by Michael Penn

55 Reasons to Doubt Christianity

I have listed all of the reasons that caused me to abandon Christianity.  I would be happy to receive some more ideas.  Here is my list: ht…

Started by MichaelR

3 Oct 14
Reply by Michael Penn

IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

I wanted to put this question out there to see how strongly everyone feels on this subject. Being that most of us trust in scientific fact…

Started by scott martins

2298 Oct 14
Reply by sk8eycat

Atheist purpose for living without God

What is your purpose for living if not to please a god or as a test to get to never-never-land? If you take away religion, which is really…

Started by Sky God

9 Oct 14
Reply by Pelumi Abiodun

ethics

Although I disagree with alot of her ideas & philosophies, ayn rand has good concepts concerning the nature & necessity of ethics.

Started by dharmaprija

126 Oct 11
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

Scalia - atheists are second class citizens

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/02/antonin-scalia-religion-government_n_5922944.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013 The separation of ch…

Started by matthew greenberg

79 Oct 11
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service