Atheism (1,324)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dogmatic atheism?

How outspoken should we be relating to atheism? If a fellow atheist doesn't agree with you on certain aspects of atheism, do you dismiss th…

Started by Deidre

213 5 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Happy Solstice Cards to our favorite religious right morons this coming solstice?

This solstice wouldn't it be nice if Bill O'Reilly, Megyn Kelly, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Bill Donohue and the rest of the jerks recei…

Started by eric stone

22 Nov 7
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

ok, don't know where to go with this

My wife was browsing Yahoo Answers, and the question was: my friend has invited me to go to a scientology lecture... should I go. Answer:…

Started by jay H

23 Nov 6
Reply by Freethinker31

Finding self respect after religion

I’ve often struggled with drawing the line between seeing the good in people at all costs, and maintaining self-respect. Is it possible to…

Started by Deidre

27 Oct 31
Reply by Hunter Byrd

Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists

Time and time again this fat ass has made all kinds of nasty comments about atheists like "Throw in the atheists too" during the Greece hea…

Started by eric stone

34 Oct 29
Reply by eric stone

38% of Americans are churchless, a Secular Coalition for America article reports

This research says many non-religious but spiritual people do not frequent churches. They may check the "Are you a Christian" box more or l…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 Oct 28

mystical atheism

Grinning Cat referred us to the following beautiful passage: I was visited by Mormon missionaries. I was bored, curious, and little lonely,…

Started by Luara

34 Oct 28
Reply by Luara

Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

There is an indefinable mysterious power that pervades everything. I feel it, though I do not see it. It is this unseen power that makes it…

Started by JanBodh

10 Oct 28
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

Are Atheists too judgmental??

I do  not believe in god or the fables  in the bible, mainly because  there is  no way to prove  any of it.....I therefore  consider  mysel…

Started by Freethinker31

327 Oct 26
Reply by Deidre

deleted discussion

Started by eric stone

6 Oct 22
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service